Proposition Development Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Shape the future propositions of the new Category Access & OB for Ultrasound.
- Building on our current portfolio, you will actively focus on creating new solutions for our customers. You will play a vital role in further growing our profitable business as well as staying competitive.
You are responsible for
- Lead new value propositions and business model innovations and define new solutions and new business creation/development, such as connectivity, shape current/future business portfolio
- Defining and maintaining Clinical Roadmaps in alignment with product / solution / services roadmap and contribute into Value Propositions creation working together with Product Development.
- Drive Clinical Marketing and Communication Strategy by understanding the segmentation and key requirements from clinical, medical and health economic perspective through Business, Markets and customer engagements.
- Define and realize the new solutions for portfolio, getting focused on new users, getting understand of customer insights work, and build new offering within the portfolio
- Engage with Key Opinion Leaders and establish, maintain and expand the global network in the clinical domain.
- Define and Execute Clinical Education Strategy and Transfer of Know-How to our customers by providing content for education materials.
- Develop network, toolkits, communication and identify relevant training needs to realize the scaling of best practices
- Initiate concrete activity plans to realize the growth plan scenario
You are a part of
- The newly formed Category Access & OB within Ultrasound, which will play a critical role in the future success of Ultrasound. This cross-functional team consists of different functions including Product Marketing, Product Management, Clinical Science and Program Management. The primary location of this team is Shanghai but there will be a very close collaboration with our colleagues around the world. You will report to the Category Leader for Access and OB (change to Proposition Development Leader)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree or above, MBA is preferred
- At least 8 years of experience in Strategic/Upstream marketing, Business development or Sales and Marketing in Healthcare industry, experience for global market or oversea working experience is highly preferred
- Experience in Medical Device such as Ultrasound or Imaging domain is an advantage,
- Experience in business development of new business models (i.e. services, subscriptions) and digital, online & offline channel mix is preferred.
- Understanding of healthcare industry have a deep understanding of the healthcare economics.
- Deep understanding of P&L including revenue & margin management.
- Customer intimacy: driven by a strong external focus
- Ability to build and nurture effective relationships within the matrix by developing strong cooperation with peers within the market, cross business, and cross function
- Bringing people together and aligning them around common goals; leverages the power of Philips independent from organizational structures and reports
- Problem solving skills. Able to find solutions to difficult or complex issues. Drives continuous improvement via Lean
In return, we offer you
- The opportunity to improve the delivery of care and with that, touch millions of lives around the world via our products and solutions.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.