Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Develop and manage supplier to fulfill Philips quality requirements.
- Manage New part release and quality.
- Manage material complaints, SCAR & CAPA.
You are responsible for:
- As core member of PDLM project team, coordinate all supplier quality activities, drive collaboration with project team & Suppliers to ensure manufacturability, testability and Quality maturity of designs, support supplier’s PDLM activities in pace with PDLM project plan;
- Lead component release, process release and PSW in PDLM as well as LCM&MLU;
- Responsible for IC creating and maintaining, train IQC inspectors and suppliers.
- Lead MRB-meeting, drive MRB team member and suppliers to solve materials issues.
- Conduct supplier audit and assessment, as well as supplier scouting.
- Lead and develop supplier quality system to fulfill Philips quality requirements, motivate supplier’s quality accountability and maturity continuously;
- Lead SCAR and CAPA team to go through problem solving on material.
- Responsible for SICR, evaluate and approval SICR and PSW.
- Quick solve component deviation which is escalated from production, marketing and the other parties, support Field Return Failure Analysis, FCR improvement and Back Charging analysis;
- Manage quality performance of a group of suppliers, collate and report on supplier quality performance.
- Support localization, repeat mold, and operational projects.
- Relevant documents maintenance.
- Support in ensuring that the supplied part meets specifications, and the control limits/tolerances for CtQ parameters are met.
You are a part of
- A professional and energetic quality team with global exposure, direct report to Zhu Hai Site SQM, Dot report to Oral Health Care SQM in US.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Education: University background of electrical or mechanical engineering
- Minimum 8 years of manufacturing factory quality engineering control experience, SQE Preferred
- Extensive multinational joint venture experience, especially relevant experience of Electronics (PCBA, motor, switch), plastic, metal manufacture process etc.
- Aware the APQP tool, FMEA, Control plan etc. And can kick off and tracking their progress and result
- With supplier process audit experience, aware audit tools
- New product introduction experience and process is preferred
- Competency and Skills
- Experience of using 7 key quality tools and familiar with material release process
- Good understanding of ISO9000, ISO13485, ISO14001 system
- Fluent written and spoken English, CET 4 above
- Strong communication skill/ team work, extravert, open minded, Works effectively in multifunctional teams
- Strong quality mind
- Creative and positive attitude, overcomes obstacles, good at problem solving
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.