In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work closely with sales team, commercial team and Finance business partners to ensure smooth and efficient operation of credit and collection process per credit policy, risk assessment support, timely collection of accounts receivables, AR/ Overdue forecast, cash forecast, AR reporting, manage dispute & rebate properly. Take responsible for process enhancement.
You are responsible for
1. Ensure that adequate and effective internal controls are in place and that processes and policies are established and documented in compliance with corporate requirements.
2. Work on continuous improvement programs to standardize and improve the efficiency of Accounts Receivable process across various entities.
3. Manage the AR & Credit activities, including credit management, collection, dealer financing, rebate management, billing, cash forecast, AR reporting, and other related activities.
4. Review AR Aging Reports, Bad Debt Provision on a regular basis and make dynamic analysis with sales and management, recommend actions and ensure proper follow-up.
5. Ensure an effective dispute management process. Handle the resolution of issues with internal and external parties, including customer site visit.
6. Support review credit applications and provide comments on credit risk assessment.
7. Support monitor KPI results to meet the commitment of Service Level Agreement, including the quality of service delivered by external party
8. Support global & regional projects & initiatives in AR & Credit Management process.
9. Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by manager
You are a part of
Global business service, FinOps Order to Cash Cycle
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
· A professional but fun workplace, A healthy work-life balance environment;
· An energetic, genuine, inventive, supportive and dynamic team atmosphere;
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.