In this role, you have the opportunity to
Play an active role in the research team by contributing creative developing data innovation solutions in healthcare, resulting in patents that protect potential future expansion of our healthcare business.
You are responsible for
· Designing and implement data innovation solution for Cardiology and Oncology solutions.
· Developing the data innovation prototypes, deliverand implement as products with engineers
· Evaluating and validating data innovation solutions in the hostipal settings
· Documenting your innovation outcomes in a formal way such as patents, technical notes, as well as peer-reviewed publications
· Collaborating with colleagues from other groups internal or external of Philips working in related fields and assisting your colleagues with your data innovation insights, both in China and abroad
You are a part of
The PD (Precision Diagnosis) & IGT (Image Guided Therapy) department of Philips Research China, focusing on innovations using data mining, machine learning, and artificial intelligence in the professional healthcare settings. A highly effective and efficient, but positive workplace atmosphere is valued and a diverse team with backgrounds not only in biomedical informatics but also in computer science will greet you. You will collaborate with business teams as well as hospital professionals to accelerate innovations.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Master degree in Biomedical Informatics, Computer Science, or related fields (working experience is preferred)
· Track records of publications conferences/journals
· Hands-on experience in coding solutions on realistic data innovation applications
· Experienced in NLP workflow, algorithm and applications
· Experienced in Python, R, any other programming language is a plus
· Experienced in Pyramid, Angular, AngularJS or any other web programming language
· Solid knowledge and experience in data mining, machine learning and statistics.
· Fluency in written/spoken English and Chinese for technical writing and strong presentation skills
· Collaborative and communicative mindset with stakeholders such as clinical, R&D, business and academic professionals
· Knowledge and experience in clinical practice and clinical trials is a plus
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its Artificial Intelligence. Succeeding in this challenging role will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.