Consulting Architect, Professional Services
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Discover customer needs and design/develop solution with Philips Heath Tech products, technology and services, potentially external partners.
- Provide Technical Proposal, Statement of Work and Solution Assurance/risk assessment for professional service project implementation.
- Manage large/complex projects to implement solutions at customer sites as Technical Architect, as agreed in the customer contract and Statement of Work, to achieve customer-defined success criteria.
- Be skillful in solution architecting, service selling, customer facing and project management in leading professional service business growth.
You are responsible for
- Designing solutions based on customer business needs, evaluation data, first-hand review and analysis, customer feedback and industry best practices. Identifies performance improvement opportunities for Philips customers, and architect/design solutions to address customers’ needs using technologies and services from Philips and potentially external partners. Develops the solution with other domain experts while matching the customer requirements and willingness to pay. Applies expertise to the sales process concerning services and the level of effort in an engagement to assure customer success and positive business results.
- Playing roles as technical gate-keeper for professional service solution based on the understanding on internal mechanism on costing (eg man hours, grading, rate, etc), profit, assets, skills, milestone design, risk and contingencies etc.
- Managing complex projects to implement solutions at customer sites, as agreed in the customer contract and Statement of Work, to achieve customer-defined success criteria. Leads solution delivery projects from inception to successful transition to support, and is responsible for full, integrated delivery including but not limited to clinical consulting, technical consulting, customer success and education deliverables.
- Bringing deep contacts and services & consulting sales expertise to head up the relationships with key accounts;
- Taking the ownership and lead in engaging professional service business in each region respectively;
- Working seamlessly with PS Sales, Health System Sales and Account Management teams - you will, identify, qualify, shape, pursue and ultimately close significant professional services engagements independently. This expertise should have been gained by successful engagement with major clients in China;
- Developing the consultative approach, focus efforts and resources on selected customers, look for economies of scale and develop synergies in the engagement process to provide the right solution to the customer;
- Structuring account plans, target opportunities in key customers and define actions and align the right resources and tools to engage and pursue them through to closure;
- Understanding the control points of service project and taking ownership of the service contract and scope of work of service to prevent major delivery risk;
- Working seamlessly with portfolio team, function team and delivery team to progress service solution designing, services selling, contracting, delivery and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Acting as a key driver by leveraging all internal resources and external partners to ensure sales targets are met and deliver customer success；
You are a part of
- Professional Service Delivery team of Philips Health System.
- You will report to Professional Service Delivery Leader.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 10+ years of information solution technical selling experience and minimum 5 years’ services business and enterprise solution design experience in Medical/Healthcare industry, IT, telecommunication or other professional service industry;
- Strong relationships development and management skill with Director level and above of key-clients; Relationships with hospital accounts in China at C-Level would be a credit;
- Strong experience in analyzing client needs and pains, developing new business leads, managing opportunity selling cycle, solution designing and close orders;
- Business development (ability to identify/qualify/ manage services led opportunities);
- Business Management (ability to take a business led approach in engagement both internally and externally to define the optimal commercial structure for engagements including partners and internal resources);
- Proficient knowledge of solution architecting methods, the healthcare environment and healthcare IT implementation relevant organization and business process.
- Professional knowledge of project management methods, and estimation techniques (resources, cost, time and risks) for the relevant technical/functional discipline. PMP level or equivalent mandatory.
- Strong consultative approach (relationship & engagement skills): an ability to break out of conventional seller/ buyer relationship and build relationships that are better suited to long-term partnering and consultative advising.
- Demonstrate relationships based on developing a solid understanding of the client's business and how the Professional Services offers fit in this picture as total solutions across the Philips Health System portfolio;
- Selling skills (deal shaping, negotiation, closing): ability to effectively perform key sales tasks essential to winning in the market place;
- Strong entrepreneurial and leadership attitudes;
- Strong ability to lead teams in complex engagement pursuits;
- Great communication skills and interpersonal skills; Strong team spirit in working seamlessly with multiple stakeholders;
- Deep industry awareness and competency in Healthcare Technology and Solutions in China;
- Travel Frequency: approximately at 50%.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.