Professional Services Portfolio Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead the E2E approach with businesses and markets to grow our professional services business.
You are responsible for
- End-to-end I2M, M2O and O2C process, to ensure service catalog creation till execution, from order intake till sales recognition, and harvest from best practice to improve offering content
- Orchestrating service development aligned with business and market requirements, such as solution strategy on consultancy services
- Developing and maintaining packages within or across service category, by combining research needs with process optimization consultation
- Assuring capabilities to deliver services are available, in the market, business or globally, or by 3rd party, service catalog is implemented to customer
- Coordinating knowledge transfer for service category between mature and developing markets for Professional Services, such as AE non-BMC business landing from global to China.
- Feedback of key industry trends and customers to the marketing team to shape portfolio and feedback from markets to develop the processes for delivery of Professional services in the markets
- Looking at all aspects of the functional P&L to augment run the category as a business, i.e. route to market strategy on service catalog
- Value proposition development based on customer insights, including Health Economics for lead markets
- Pricing (Price setting) and margin optimization as well as Channel Strategy for assigned product portfolio
- Compliance with Quality & Regulatory requirements (if applicable)
- Solution developing of the business case to support new value creation
- Supporting in the process of funnel creation, which helps to promote services sales, marketing activities and necessary support engagement.
- Identifying value proposition of service assets, validation of service offering, go-to-market strategy, and statement of work.
- Applying best practices and/or industry wide common approach in solution lifecycle management of professional services.
- Harvesting current service assets and standardizing offering contents.
- Working with business team and delivery team in risks control and conflicts management.
You are a part of
Professional Services team, Philips China.
Our team is focused not only on the products we can deliver, but the services around these products that will change how Philips deals with its customers. We have a functional team with a variety of colleagues from different cultures that is eager to deliver excellent results.
You will report to Professional Services Portfolio Management Leader
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Typically requires a master degree and minimum of 10 years of related experience.
- Clinical background
- 10+ years of experience in the job
- Experience in high-tech, healthcare/med-tech solutions businesses in B2B / B2C environments
- Thinking conceptually from a broad business perspective taking both strategic as well as operational aspects into consideration
- Globally proficient and able to function optimally across cultures
- Ability to collect and analysis market information and define existing target groups
- Ability to lead a cooperative effort across different domains
- Interaction with senior management or executive levels
- Strong capability in portfolio structuring, analyzing content and categorizing complex service assets.
- Strong track record in end to end professional service management, managing lifecycle of services.
- Working with internal BG/BU and/or 3rd party to identify service offering, sustainability model, and execution delivery.
- Candidate has an epidemiology background with a PHD degree is a plus.
- Candidate is familiar with clinical research and having successfully published him/herself is a plus.
- Having a product marketing, consulting experiences are advantageous.
- Travel Frequency: approximately at 25%
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.