Product Industrialization Engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Provide product industrialization engineering for the medical products.
You are responsible for
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and based on findings submit recommendations(s) for business processes.
- Establish appropriate methods, tools, equipment, etc. required to produce products in keeping with the Quality Management System and related stands (ISO 13485:2003 and GMP).
- Analyze source and target systems in the end-to-end supply chain scope, in line with business strategy.
- Provide input to documented business and data requirements (URS and FRS) and create/update business processes / QMS documents within the Supply Chain.
- Work as an integrator together with experts and stakeholders from in- and outside the Supply Chain management function, including Quality & Regulatory etc.
- Understand systems, master data, and data architecture to pull data from numerous tables and from multiple sources to be merged and analyzed.
- Facilitate data mapping and data verification sessions.
- Support UAT Testing.
- Create/Update/Support Training
- Assist and lead continuous improvement through Lean methodologies
You are a part of
- Integrated Supply Chain Group (ISC), take care of products in Monitoring and Analytics (MA) & Therapeutic Care (MATC), within the Connected Care & Health Informatics business cluster. Monitoring Analytics is a software and solutions business encompassing patient monitoring and its capabilities.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS Engineering discipline or technical field
- 5+ years of experience in Operations, manufacturing engineering related functions
- Experience with ERP applications and data repositories
- Familiarity with Process, Master Data, IT infrastructure, QMS and Product Labelling
- General understanding of product development process and design control.
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment at remote locations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required
- Methodical, effective troubleshooting/problem solving skills required
- Experience IQ, OQ, PQ Validation Strategies preferred
- Experience with notified bodies(China NMPA/ USA FDA) regulated medical device manufacturing in a Lean production environment preferred
- Language skills: Good Chinese and English skills are required
In return, we offer you
- Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.