Quality & Regulatory Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Co-create, develop and implement the Q&R strategy for Domestic Appliances in Great China market including Hong Kong & Taiwan.
- You would responsible for three main areas: Quality Management System, Post-Market Surveillance Management and Regulatory Affairs.
You are responsible for
- Support the DA Quality System deployment across Great China
- Support in the creation of Market Quality Management reviews
- Contribute to quality & regulatory compliance to assure provided products and services meet ISO and Quality Management System requirements in the assigned region(s)
- Support the deployment of trainings to meet the needs for market employees to ensure understanding of quality & regulatory requirements, customer and consumer complaints and how to deal with (potential) safety incidents. Report and supervise Q&R TMS (TEDS) activities for dedicated region(s).
- Facilitate local / regional audits where necessary as complement to the global internal/external audit program
- Contribute to CAPA within the assigned region.
- Contribute to monitoring & processing of the customer/consumer feedback & complaint process including the receipt and subsequent closure of field related issue (per regulatory agency requirements when required)
- Support mandatory regulatory communication and timely execution.
- Ensure escalations to Business Management
- Support recall responses, recall file documentation and recall file completion containment, help Business with information as required
- Provide relevant feedback and insights from customers/consumers to development/engineering teams to ensure learnings from previous projects are captured, synthesized and made available for next project team
- Contribute to ensure compliance with the applicable country regulations and DA standards & policies.
- Where applicable, contribute to regional product approvals process and submissions when relevant
- Support the relevant regional organization when dealing with regulatory inspections conducted by safety agency investigators.
- Support in providing overview, analysis and interpretation of regulatory issues and requirements as well as consequences on quality management system, business and budget.
- Facilitate communication with officers of country regulatory agencies
- Assist public relations efforts on regulatory issues, i.e. governmental efforts, regulatory Warning letters, product recalls, media requests or consumer magazine test reports
You are a part of
- The new Domestic Appliances team led by Head of Q&R DACH Market. This team will be responsible for developing, implementing and driving continuous improvements of the quality and regulatory area within Domestic Appliances in Great China.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree or above
- At least 8 yrs. years of professional experience in quality and/or regulatory areas in household or similar products, experience in market Q&R is preferred.
- Regional professional experience in Hong Kong & Taiwan market would be a strong plus.
- Experience in managing quality system
- Experience in audits and leading process deployment
- Team player who can work with limited supervision
- Fluent Chinese and English both verbal and written is a must
In return, we offer you
- A meaningful career, with new challenges in our dynamic organization, working in an encouraging multinational and multicultural environment. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to work with new technologies. Passionate and committed, colleagues who share your ambition to create outstanding customer experiences will surround you. Your work will be ambitious and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routines.
Why should you join Domestic Appliances?
- Philips’ Domestic Appliances business is a global leader with EUR 2.3 billion in sales in 2019 in kitchen appliances, coffee, garment care and home care appliances, with successful products such as the Airfryer, Perfect Care Steam Generators, Automatic Coffee Machines with LatteGo and SpeedPro Max Aqua vacuum cleaner, and many more that are used by millions of people every day across the world.
- In January 2020, Philips announced that it would be considering new ownership options for Domestic Appliances, as it is not a strategic fit for the company’s future as a health technology leader, and committed to finding the right home for the business to ensure that it is set up for continued success serving customers, leveraging the Philips brand and driving growth across the markets that it serves.
- In its 128-year history as a leading innovator, Philips has had to reinvent itself a number of times to remain competitive. This has involved several high-profile divestments, resulting in the company’s successful record of accomplishment in managing complex change of this scale. Such transformations offer unique opportunities for employees to ‘make their mark’ and gain expertise in a specific and dynamic environment - those who can deliver results while navigating and contributing to changes will gain unique skills and perspective that will prove valuable for the rest of their careers.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.