In this role, you have the opportunity to
Image Chain High Voltage Engineer leads solution for special HV task, work with cross function to understand user requirement, customer needs, provide multiple proposal and perform analysis for decision making, deliver the technical content, performance, intellectual property and quality deliverables of an NPI program.
The position has design responsibility to ensure that product programs achieve all design objectives required to meet customer and business needs, including: feature and functionality, quality, reliability, serviceability, manufacture-ability, regulatory, compliance and cost.
The advanced HV Engineer must understand and capture the user needs into subsystem requirement and design activities. The HV engineer learns the practical application of HV design principals, achieves expertise in HV section, and investigates new techniques as part of a team. The HV engineer is responsible for designing HV product/subsystem release solutions
KARS (but are not limited to):
Quality Specific Goals
1. Aware of and comply with the Suzhou Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality
Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Support compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before completing
Design Outputs/Program Deliverables
5. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible
6. EHS compliance
1. Master Degree in Power Electronics engineering, or Electronics engineering with 3+ years power electronics work experience.
2. Good theoretical and practical knowledge in electrical engineering, especially in the field of high voltage and power electronics.
3. Experiences in design of power electronic units for higher frequencies and knowledge of resonant power inverters.
4. Consolidated knowledge in EMC
5. Experiences and knowledge with electronic circuit simulation tools (e.g. PSpice, MathCad)
6. Communication skills and capacity for teamwork
7. Fluent in spoken and written English
In return, we offer you
We offer experiences and opportunities that add many unexpected and enriching moments to our employees’ lives. Especially when the innovative health technologies and solutions they help develop benefit their own friends and family.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.