SC Order Management
In this role, you have the opportunity to
To manage sales orders to ensure that the customer receives the ordered goods in the right time and on the right place.
- Accept and validate sales order by checking references and validating relevant information.
- Chase in case un-availability of order is seen and update the order based on provided delivery proposal; where needed select proposed alternatives and update order status
- Create sales orders manually as well as monitor automated created sales orders, supported by various channels (including return flow)
- Confirm sales orders to customers.
- Focus on the flow that is not touchless and one -time-right (unhappy flow) to make sure these orders are fulfilled.
- Solve root causes of non-touchless flow in a quick and efficient way by getting in touch with the right person
- Reporting on order receipts and order status
- Responsible for the administrative flow of all types of Sales orders from order intake to sales recognition.
- Managing sales orders up to delivery to 3PL/forwarding.
- HS-only: Screening of complex orders (specials) regarding technical content and commercial correctness.
- HS-only: Managing specials, combined shipment, missing or dead on arrival.
- HS-only: Monthly reporting of order receipts, deliveries, sales and stock levels
You are responsible for
- Receives ready signal of manufacturing planner.
- Orders for goods to pack and send.
- Logs the error, examines whether the claim is justified.
- Requests the internally responsible to deliver substitute goods.
- Creates an invoice and lets the order be shipped.
- HS-only: Reports monthly on deliver
- Defining and implementing actions of continuous improvement to optimize the processes
- HS-only: Knows the technical- and commercial catalogue to translate commercial orders to actual technical feasible orders.
- HS-only: Direct technical contact with sales and consultation with internal departments such as project management, planning, production, development etc.
- Knows how to manage orders and with whom to solve differences between demand and delivery.
- nowledge of procedures for logistics, planning, production and transport.
- Exchanges information with sales, marketing, suppliers and product planner, mainly regarding (changed) delivery times.
- Pro-active and direct contact with internal departments.
- Knows product port-folio, code- and type numbers, delivery constraints, payment conditions and the IT system.
- Knows market local requirements with regards to logistic handling of goods (e.g. import requirements)
- Understanding of Philips Demand and Supply Planning process
- Understanding of the BG S&OP process
You are a part of
- A professional master planning & development supply chain team with international exposure.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Strong knowledge on planning management and Data Analysis
- Strong knowledge of production & capacity planning techniques
- Strong communication, persuasive and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate benefits from working collaborative with supply chain partners (markets, business units, industry & suppliers)
- Ability to identify issues and apply corrective actions
- Analyze process inefficiencies and propose changes to improve ways of working
- Education: Bachelor degree or above.
- Good team work spirit and communication skills.
- Very good English skill.
In return, we offer you
We offer experiences and opportunities that add many unexpected and enriching moments to our employees’ lives. Especially when the innovative health technologies and solutions they help develop benefit their own friends and family.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.