In this role, you have the opportunity to
Contribute to the new product development for Philips homecare air category and build a high growth business that helps to improve the lives of millions of people.
You are responsible for
· Leading the electronics & electrical related E2E (from pre-development to mass production) design
· Communication and technical feasibility discussion with cross teams in the concept stage
· Detailed design delivery (technical product spec., dFEMA, electronics system architecture, design review, validation & verification, etc) during PDLM (Product Development, Launch & Maintenance) execution
· Support product quality analysis & improvement in FCR execution
· Support manufacturing and procurement in the assessment of local suppliers, and for all HW/SW technical aspects
· Support testing engineers in the definition of test specifications. Review test reports.
· Teach suppliers about Philips design and manufacturing standards. Verify supplier’s deliverables
· Track and drive electronics innovation
You are a part of
You will be one of engineering team member, who will work independently, but also team up with other functional team for technical decision.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Bachelor Engineering or master in Electronics / Automation / communication
· Deep knowledge of embedded system design, power circuits design of home appliance
· Deep knowledge of PCB/PCBAs manufacturing process, and design documents and procedures
· Familiar with the IEC & CCC standards (such as. IEC60335) of home appliance & EMC knowledge and solution
· Familiar with Altium Designer or other EDA tool, and Spice tool skill is preferred
· Solid embedded programming skill in C/C++
· Familiar with Design for Six Sigma, Lean development, dFMEA, VoC-to-CTQ flowdown
· Familiar with electronics reliability design
· Have a good sense of Design for Excellence (cost, performance, design requirement balance)
· Programming skill in python/C# is preferred
· Basic knowledge of BLDC motor, DC pump, sensors
· Documentation skill of PowerPoint, Word, Excel
· Good skill in English & Mandarin
· 3-10 years electronic design and engineering experience in home appliance
· Knowledge of batteries and battery management system design is preferred
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this challenging role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.