E-marketing Campaign Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Build a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions people in China, while advancing Philips digital transformation journey as a global leader in Health Technology;
- To enhance Personal Health shopper engagement capability in JD channel even include Tencent ecosystem and facilitate internal social digital team coordination to maximize campaign output.
You are responsible for
- Lead JD marketing strategy and calendar planning base on by category annual plan.
- Set clear marketing campaign target and KPI to ensure both in/external seamless cooperation and support.
- Co-work with marketing team to nail down the detailed plan and 100% execution.
- Synergize all internal digital resources to tie with JD marketing calendar need and do closed loop marketing to maximize output.
- Internal engagement/ coaching to improve key counterparts understanding of JD marketing approaches and requirement to gain comprehensive support.
- Closely work with JD marketing/buyer team to catch up the new marketing trend and JD internal resource try shopper engagement approaches to enhance marketing agility.
- By campaign track the paid media performance and adjust base on real time performance and work out campaign review.
- Develop full year e-commerce marketing performance plan and conducting high quality, meaningful, evidence-based marketing/consumer analyses.
- Take ownership for continues improvement from campaign’s investment efficiency and make guideline with campaign manager how to deliver the good performance and how to judge ROI from media investment. Who will in charge of fully strategy of investment performance (include campaign and media investment, even from data wise)
- As a core connection bridge with internal BMC team and external JD team for key performance measure.
- Conducting industry/market research and benchmark analysis to generate outside-in perspectives.
- Cook related category JD paid media strategy, incl. new shopper targeting, loyal shoppers’ activation, drive specific traffic to help big promotion boost and etc.
- Closely work with JIUSHU/SHU FANG ISV on shopper insight deep dive and optimize media targeting efficiency with related data help.
- Daily track the paid media performance, generate related reports and continuously review and adjust base on real time performance.
- Closely work with JD/Tencent team on potential new media approaches understanding and trend catch up to continuously improve media mix and strategy.
You are a part of
- JD E-Marketing Team. You will report to JD Senior E-Marketing Manager and collaborate with many other teams including Marketing, Digital marketing, Commercial operation, Finance etc.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- More than 5 years’ experience in marketing or digital/consumer marketing area
- Know well about JD paid media methodology and experienced with JD insite paid media execution.
- Strong marketing strategy and analytics skills is required
- Results oriented, Self-motivated and could work under pressure and dynamic circumstance
- Experienced in online esp. JD or Alibaba campaign marketing area, related FMCG/fashion brand or agency working experience is preferred.
- Good sales skill to manage bilateral relationships, drive all cross function team at the same pace to deliver business result.
- Excellent English command and paper work skill.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
- A professional but fun workplace, A healthy work-life balance environment;
- An energetic, genuine, inventive, supportive and dynamic team atmosphere;
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.