In this role, you have the opportunity to
You are responsible for
• Clinical Application Specialist is the highly-knowledgeable expert on the clinical application of the product / solution / service.
• Support Account Managers by providing clinical and research-related support for products and solutions, including technique presentations, product demonstrations.
• Support and advise the sales force during customer acquisition to expand market share.
• Actively participate with sales team in coordinating and executing clinical evaluations, product demonstrations and presentations
• Educating sales team on emerging clinical issues and positioning solutions to address these market changes. Keep up to date with new developments in the clinical application and operating field of the relevant equipment
• Support new products launches
• Train customers in applying the best possible clinical procedures and protocols to achieve optimal usage of the equipment delivered
• (re-)Train hospital staff in case of new releases, upgrade and / or versions (changes) in the operating procedures of the equipment
• Set up application training schedules in close cooperation with the customer. Provide required applications report on completion of all application visits
• Ensure that all customers are provided with high quality training and attention so that each customer is fully satisfied with the attention received from Philips
• Ensure that all clinical applications training, with both new and existing customers, complies with the company's quality policy
Customer Satisfaction & Feedback
• Collect and summarize direct and indirect feedback from customers about the application request and suggestions of all product line to ensure better customer satisfaction
• Report on difficulties in optimal usage of the equipment
You are a part of
The application team, the significant role in Ultrasound commercial team, where your professional and clinical support will be highly valued and recognized. You will report to Advanced Clinical Application leader and cooperate with sales team and product team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
•5+ years’ ultrasound clinical experience in hospital
•Good communication skills
•Training and coaching skills
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.