Assembly Process Engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Maintain and improve the process of mass production to meet quality, efficiency, safety, cost and delivery target
- Train & guide operator, line leader, to ensure high quality/efficiency etc.
- Involve in project team for new project smooth launch support, achieve PIP target
- Coordinate and or cooperate with other members related to push continuous improvement
- Perform the equipment/process qualification and components release to ensure equipment / process/components comply with specification /requirement
You are responsible for
- Handle trouble-shooting of daily production process problem, optimize and improve production process to improve FOR/CQ &efficiency
- Coordinate and or cooperate with other members related to push continuous improvement, Feedback and support suppliers/PPD to improve incoming material quality with SQE/PPD engineer via providing analysis result
- Request change by issuing related document: ECN/TAN/WI
- Train & guide operators/ new operator/ line leaders to ensure they are adequately trained to perform their assigned responsibilities according to WI or procedure.
- Conduct or coordinate assembly test and evaluation for parts release/equipment release/ equipment revalidation.
- Be involved in market complaint confirmation & related corrective actions
- Be involved in Lean production improvement.
- Involvement in IPD:
You are a part of
- A professional site production team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Education: Bachelor degree or above, major in Mechanical engineering is preferred
- Experience: At least 5 years work experience in manufacturing process engineering field,
- Competency and Skills
- a) Strong Process Engineering Capability, good understanding of plastic material, mould structure. Good trouble shooting skills in assembly processes.
- b) Functional knowledge of statistics and related analytical tools like DOE and SPC.
- c) ISO, MRP/SAP awareness and familiar with BOM.
- d) Solid experience on APQP, FMEA, MSA, NPI/IPD procedure, process Validations, documentation and problem solving;
- e) Profound understanding of ISO9000, ISO14001, OHASH18000, ISO13485/FDA(OHC required) and quality tools.
- f) Good Communication skills, self- discipline, problem solving oriented.
- g) Good command of English both writing and spoken.
- h) Good computer skill at MS-office., CAD, UG.
- i) Good teamwork player.
In return, we offer you
Experience in a world-class manufacturing site and promising career development opportunity.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.