Senior Supply Planner
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Ensure responsible product availability for worldwide Commercial organizations (COs). Manage relationship with CO, BG, SCSC and factory from E2E perspective.
- Escalate structural scarcity issues to supply planning manager, and execute/deploy the agreed priorities to factory and CO demand planners;
- Be the control center of factory supply to market operational content and be the communication bridge between CO/SCSC and factory;
- Minimize supply chain costs and integral inventories level of own product portfolio;
- Propose corrective actions in case that outstanding supply issue lies below targeted levels and inventories deviate from planned levels;
- Monitor for Phase in status for own category and ahead thinking to ensure new product availability
- Lead for own category for factory short-term future months GMS production level responsible product in monthly basis to BG S&OP based per market demand view
- Co-operate and leading own category with key COs demand planning team on CSP/CSL performance improvement, inventory control and set up regular supply & demand review platform.
- Lead and manage phase in/phase out process execution from a planning perspective for own category
- Lead and co-operate with COs/Project planning to ensure the minimum phase out obsolete finished products and components cost;
- Monitor slow moving and phased out inventories and escalates to CO/BG S&OP for resolution;
- Arrange and monitor the weekly shipment from factory to COs/DD customers on time.
- Monitor and control KPI for supply planning to ensure targets are realized.
- Consolidate and present monthly factory grooming product actual production, GMS level, Inventory report, NPI status, material and tooling OBS report and escalate grooming outstanding supply issue to BG/ BG S&OP.
You are a part of
- A professional Supply Chain Team in Zhuhai.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Education: Bachelor degree or above Experience:
- Minimum 8 years or above experience in supply chain with multinational organization
- With affinity to logistics supply planning, production planning and material planning
- Strong knowledge on SAP APO/R3 and strong concept of MRP II
Competency and Skills:
- Language Ability: Excellent language skill in English and Mandarin speaking, reading, writing
- Analytical skills and strong leadership, communication,
- Computer Literacy: Strong command of windows and office software
- Customer orientated and focused / excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- “Can-do” attitude, self-motivated, extrovert personality
In return, we offer you
- Memorable working Experience in an excellent company and promising career.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.