Product Industrialization Project Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Be the Product Industrialization Project Manager, to drive proper industrialization of new products for outsourced manufacturing at suppliers, and continue to drive implementation of product changes at suppliers throughout product life cycle.
You are responsible for
- Initiates and oversees process technology development activities in the context of New Product Generation as well as product and solution technology roadmap.
- Ensures adherence to the applicable process for product introductions, qualifications and release
- Responsible for Manufacturing input in PDLM process focusing on DfMAT
- Initiates and executes Capex optimization for initial investments
- Is accountable for process and Manufacturing Requirements based on Product Specifications and Test Requirements from I&D
- Is accountable for the process and equipment capability that meets these Requirements
- Orchestrates design for lean manufacturing with according inputs to PDLM workflows.
- Responsible for PDLM-driven design changes in Philips factories and at suppliers and their implementation
- Is accountable for MF BOM and routing Master data until release to shipment and for PDLM ruled changes
- Is accountable for establishing Inspection and Test Criteria for Philips owned components and assemblies
- Applies lean manufacturing principles
- Employs equipment, practices, and procedures which promote a healthy, safe, and secure work environment
- Executes the processes and standards with embedded quality into the way of working including adherence to compliance with safety, Cost regulatory- and environmental requirements as well as local laws , Philips General Business principles and other policies
You are a part of
- A product industrialization team in Asia for domestic electrical appliance products.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Education：BS/MS in technical/engineering relevant discipline Experience: Total 8yrs work experience, with preferably more than 5 yrs. experience in an industrial environment, Professional in relevant manufacturing technology, lean manufacturing and supplier quality management. Preferably in domestic electrical appliance industry. With consumer electronics, background has additional advantage. Competencies and Skills:
- In depth understanding of manufacturing processes, tools, equipment and quality systems analytical skills, Experience with quality management systems
- Expert in modern engineering methods, tools and processes
- In-depth knowledge of process improvements and cost optimization
- Strong communication skills with external and internal stakeholders,
- Good written and spoken English Skills. Chinese language is necessary.
- Independent, Proactive, driving for result
In return, we offer you
- A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is one of the best in-class organization, which offers you big exposure and long-term career development such as internal transfer and international mobility opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.