In this role, you have the opportunity to
Use your technical skills of information technology professional in testing software application, hardware and network for HealthTech IT software development systems. You typically need to have a wide range of technical knowledge and work with internal and external customers to ensure the software quality of the systems. This includes detailed testing of customer-specific solutions to meet the functional and non-functional requirements, and lead test team on technical breakthroughs and innovations.
You are responsible for
· Performs software testing (automated or manual) within the systems/agile/scrum team throughout the whole development cycle ensuring built-in quality.
· Provides test expertise to define and drive software test strategies and initiatives at feature and system level, especially strategies and initiatives at automation and performance.
· Reviews (functional and non-functional) requirements / stories / features for accuracy and testability
· Consults within scrum or other teams on test planning and participates, for example, in scrum team testing, planning and demo activities.
· Conducts functional and performance, load and reliability testing.
· Automates tests and tests own code. Selects and applies test management tools / simulation models / test frameworks / scripting languages.
· Documents test plans, protocols, and reports.
· Supports design changes for quality impact.
· Mentor other test staff on technical improvements and development, and lead test team on technical breakthroughs and innovations.
You are a part of
You will be part of Test Team in China Digital Innovation Engineering Department, reported to Software Test Manager. Meanwhile, your peers look after areas such as product requirements, product development, test and validations. You will also have close interaction with PMO office, solution team, presales team, and customer delivery Team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· A recognized Bachelor or higher degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology, or relative majors.
· 3+ years’ experience and strong execution in software functionality testing and system testing. (need to cover mobile applications, API, web services, Cloud and hardware devices IOT)
· 3+ years’ experience and strong execution in software automation testing, and automation framework build-up.
· 3+ years’ experience and strong execution in software performance/load/reliability testing, and performance mechanism and tools set-up.
· Professional programming or scripting skills on one or more of followings
· Experience with software automation tools or scripts.
o Tools/Skills on Version control: Git
o Tools/Skills on Web Service testing: Postman
o Tools/Skills on typical web/mobile applications: Selenium, Robot Framework, or Appnium
o Tools/Skills on Cloud & Platform: Docker (Dockerfile, Image Build, Registry), Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, Ansible, Prometheus, Grafana, EFK (Elasticsearch, Fluentd, Kibana), Bastion Server, OpenVPN, OpenShift, Alibaba Security Center on Virtualization & Containerization, IaC & IT automation, Monitoring, Logging and Security
o Tools/Skills on DevOps: Linux OS, Shell, Bash, Powershell, Go, Jenkins and SonarQube.
· Experience with Unit and Component testing based on dev code (white-box testing)
· Ability to use programming skill and work together with dev to do simple development work.
· Experience with building automation framework from Zero and do automation for different kinds of objects
o Mobile apps (Android, iOS, Mini App)
o Web Service
o Cloud and Platform
· Strong architecture and design skills on automation, ability to write precise technical document.
· Knowledge on IOT, Network protocols, Cloud, big data, micro services, Mobile Internet etc.
· Excellent communication skills, both Chinese and English. (English are excellent in reading, writing, listening and speaking. has real working experience in English countries)
· Efficient work under high pressure and pursue excellence;
· High passion, ownership and accountability for work
· Work well under high pressure.
In return, we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to work on healthcare IT solutions, such as reporting system, enterprise data repository, scheduling & workflow IT system, data analytic, etc. Join us and you will experience a business in which development of IT product could create meaningful solutions in areas of healthy living, healthcare system, and population care continuum.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.