In this role, you have the opportunity to
You are responsible for
- Propose and design testing, collect data and complete analysis to draw conclusion of testing results. Furthermore, apply the testing insights to guide future business operation.
- Business intelligence generation from market monitoring tool Databank.
- Popularize testing as a strategic learning tool and promote data-oriented culture throughout company.
- Research and collection of consumer data including purchasing & usage behavior, consumer profile etc.
- Descriptive analytics on consumer data, along with predictive or prescriptive analytics to provide valuable insights or prediction of future consumer behavior, as well as related impact on Philips business.
- Set up Marketing data tracking mechanism. Keep track of trends, patterns or correlation of data after each marketing activity and present in the form of dashboard.
- Contribute to strengthen Ali marketing campaign effectiveness, improve marketing investment productivity/ROI and enhance precision marketing by leveraging data analytics.
- Drive and initiate data analytics projects that are cross-functional, conduct quantitative research;
- Participate existing research and evaluation of key assumption used in business model;
- Periodic projects update with management.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
In return, we offer you
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.