Ali Data Analytics Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Build a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions of people in China, while advancing Philips digital transformation journey as a global leader in Health Technology;
You are responsible for
- Lead Strategic Consumer-centric e-commerce data operation transformation
- Leverage Ali consumer-centric operation tools like strategic center & brand data bank to provide an efficiency e-commerce operation solution from consumer segmentation to business application scenarios to build a seamless journey from out-site media impression to in-site paid media retargeting.
- Co-work with internal consumer marketing team to drive business intelligence generation from market monitoring tool like strategic center & databank.
- Popularize testing as a strategic learning tool and promote data-oriented culture throughout company.
- Ali data-driven business empower
- Support internal category management for out-site & in-site traffic planning，industry traffic trend analysis
- Project-based data analysis to deep dive Ali traffic & consumer operation mechanisms
- Support for Ali Marketing Operation
- Set up Marketing data tracking mechanism. Keep track of trends, patterns or correlation of data after each marketing activity and present in the form of dashboard.
- Contribute to strengthen Ali marketing campaign effectiveness, improve marketing investment productivity/ROI and enhance precision marketing by leveraging data analytics.
- Constantly Data Sharing and Periodic Reports Presentation
- Drive and initiate data analytics projects that are cross-functional, conduct quantitative research;
- Participate existing research and evaluation of key assumption used in business model;
- Periodic projects update with management.
You are a part of
Ali EC Marketing Team,You will report to Ali Senior EC Marketing Manager and collaborate with many other teams.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in E-commerce related data analytics in FMCG or Consumer Electronics.
- Analytical and data driven / business empowered first mindset.
- Must be very familiar with strategic center，data bank, SYCM, quickly understand brand, category and market trend, business and changes, hands on knowledge - real time optimization direction with or without the help of agencies.
- Strong analytics skills & innovated enquirying mind is required
- Self-motivation and strong paperwork and communication skills. A good team worker that can both manage peers and external agencies.
In return, we offer you
- A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
- A professional but fun workplace, A healthy work-life balance environment; An energetic, genuine, inventive, supportive and dynamic team atmosphere;
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.