In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support the Businesses and Markets in your region that are deploying Lean; training, coaching and developing our people in the best practices of Lean Thinking across all parts of the End-to-End Customer Value Chain.
Actively drive the adoption and skill development throughout your scope and together with your Lean expert colleagues in the other regions. providing all employees with the opportunity to develop the Lean competences that give them the skills to solve problems daily.
You are responsible for
• Develop a regional plan aligned with CI leader and in co-ordinations with other regional lean experts.
• Management of mini-transformations projects (defining work plans, coordinating team members).
• Conducting Lean improvement activites aligned with global strategy ( DM, PS,Kaizen )
• Teaching, coaching and certifying Lean Practitioners
• Bringing Best Practices and knowledge into the organization
• Ability to teach classes on advanced lean tools and lean leadership
• Coordination of lean program with other initiatives such as Accelerate and E2E
• Value Stream Mapping and gap closure.
• Not only accountable for the broad-based application of Lean principles throughout the organization but also responsible for ensuring the sustainability of the Lean program via generating enthusiasm for Lean and ensuring that trained Lean resources are in place on an ongoing basis.
• Consistent achievement of financial and other performance indicators.
• Drive Lean Training and be the reference point for Regional Lean community.
• Encourage Networking and be the catalyst in best practice sharing.
You are a part of
BT Team You will base in Shanghai
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Soft Skills desired
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.