In this role, you have the opportunity to
Responsible for PDLM(Product Development, Launch and Maintenance) deliverables and End to End Product Quality process as defined in AD phase(advance development for new Technology & Function Creation) and Life Cycle Management processes, lead quality continuous improvement activities(e.g.FCR/CoNQ).
You are responsible for
· Provide leadership and steer all product quality related activities in AD and PDLM with special attention for: Driving requirement development: user requirement/marketing brief à IPM à CTQ definitions & dashboard; Steer for robust & reliable design, driving capability and reliability requirements; Manage risk & problem and margin; Facilitate and review FMEA’s, PMI’s, Problem log’s
· Lead and coach project team on the Project Quality plan and quality tools(e.g. DFSS)
· Communicate regularly on the quality status, monitor predicted call rate (CREX) throughout the project execution, Capture learning’s from earlier projects (both on the development process and on technical issues, FCR, PFQ improvements) and initiate improvements in the new / current project.
· Developing and executing the design release verification and validation plan
· Responsible for product safety, compliance, regulatory, sustainability and approbation related activities.
· Support LCM (Life Cycle Management) activities to ensure smooth launching of new type number of existing product to new country and finding root causes / resolution of sustaining product issues.
· Support AD activities in the tasks, especially lead HBSRA (safety risk assessment)
· Leading cross function team toward good/deserved product quality level to meet FCR target.
· Leading and driving cross function and supplier for quality continuous improvement, form the workshop by end to end way.(collect filed defects, analysis, identify improvement actions)
You are a part of
Team of Product Quality Management (PQM), reporting to Business Quality Lead.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Bachelor’s degree(mechanical or electronic &electric or engineering preferred/) with > 5 years of related experience in quality; or a Master’s degree with < 3 years of related experience in quality.
· Experience in understanding and translating regulatory standards, especially ISO9001 .
· Experience in balancing risks and opportunities of innovative solutions, and applying Design for Six Sigma.
· Conceptual, analytically strong, data driven, and also hands-on.
· A strong leader and a team player. You are an excellent communicator and motivator, skilled in managing interpersonal processes.
· Courageous and able to continuously challenge the status quo, with a strong desire to improve organizational effectiveness structurally.
· Always looking for perfection. You don’t accept underperformance or poor results. You have a quality mindset.
· Certified GB(green) or BB(black belt) is preferred
· Experience with domestic appliance industry, development quality role is preferred;
· Proven track record in product development and quality in international, multi-disciplinary, consumer product development projects.
· Leadership/communication/influence skill
· Fluent English
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.