In this role, you have the opportunity to
After being recognized by the 2003 Nobel Prize in Medicine, MRI is growing rapidly all over the world especially in China. As one of the two sites globally for MRI system R&D, Suzhou Philips is currently seeking to recruit an antenna/RF development engineer to join the MRI R&D team. The position will play an important role in the development of new concept or MRI major components including RF surface coil, phased array and RF circuits for MRI. This position has the opportunity to work with the world famous top-level scientists and experienced engineers of Philips. The post will suit an engineer ideally familiar with RF circuits or antenna development.
You are responsible for
· Antenna and RF circuit EM field simulation and analysis
· Design, development and fabrication of the next generation antenna prototypes
· Support the development of production/test methodologies within the company, working closely with function teams to ensure effective transfer of new designs into production.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
All applicants are required to have the following:
· A first degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Antenna, RF, wireless
· Skilled in antenna, RF or microwave circuit (pre-amplifier, balun, detune, receiver)
· Demonstrated knowledge of electromagnetic theory
· Familiarity with RF test equipment such as network analyzer.
· Strong computing skills
Although not essential, it would be desirable if applicants have the following:
· Post graduate expertise of antenna or RF design or similar area
· Knowledge of using EM simulation tools/packages
· Expertise in the design of RF electronics and/or antenna design between 10MHz and 400MHz.
The ideal candidate will have good communication skills, will work well within a multi-disciplinary research team at Suzhou and will be committed to good design and have a good eye for detail. They will be innovative, and will strive to ensure designs are completed within the agreed timeframe to the highest possible standard.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.