Assistant Consumer Marketing Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Perform in new category building up and contribute to speed up the business transformation journey by collaborating with business marketing team and relevant stakeholders, developing the opportunities in sleep health market and to serve millions of people by providing valuable solutions.
You are responsible for
- Support in new product preparation and launch of consumer sleep category, ensuring that product development & launch executions are met requirement from product marketing & relevant internal stakeholders. Strong cooperation with R&D team & procurement team to facilitate new product introduction.
- Deliver marketing excellence of product management, mainly focusing on development of portfolio road map, building up product positioning to meet consumer demands & domestic market needs understanding, financial/mkt measurement of marketing investment, project management of market communication.
- Local asset creation ideation & delivery that fulfill communication strategy, matching target audience, product positioning. Coordination with cross-functional teams, which are to involve multiple co-workers such as design and external vendors.
- Marketing activation & campaign support: constant follow up on actual category trend in consumer health domain, being a strong player in activation plan & execution of e-commerce and retailer promo, with a robust sense of consumer insights coming from deep diving into market dynamics including competitions.
- Digitized solution & marketing tool establishment: Deep involvement in consumer digital platform development and maintenance, with innovative content creation and digital promo campaigns.
- Other relevant marketing assignments serving the category growth.
- Always act with integrity and follow the Philips Global Business Principles.
You are a part of
- Business marketing team of Sleep & Respiratory Care business unit, Health System. In a motivated team, your professional work will be highly valued.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A bachelor degree or above in marketing/business/medicine or related fields.
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in communication marketing, new product introduction, brand management.
- Experience in consumer health related FMCG market/intellectual health management domain/Smart bedding industry is preferred.
- Sophisticated with digital marketing, e-commerce trade marketing and asset creation.
- Creative ideation and evidence proven project management skills. Ability to co-work with multiple teams and take lead.
- Fluency in both written/oral English.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
- A professional but fun workplace, A healthy work-life balance environment;
- An energetic, genuine, inventive, supportive and dynamic team atmosphere;
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.