In this role, you have the opportunity to
Contribute to the digital R&D project management for Philips domestic application category and build a high growth business that helps to improve the lives of millions of people.
You are responsible for
• Create and clarify clear digital project charter in good project agreement with system project manager
• Mainly responsible for general mobile/cloud digital project management including, time scheduling, activities and resources planning, quality planning, risk and communication management.
• Set up the formal and informal communication mechanism, organize the project steering meeting, make decision, assign and follow up tasks.
• Plan the necessary activities, resources and durations, define the constraints and identify the conflict resources and risks.
• Budget for digital project phases. Manage the subsystem cost including prototype costing and volume delivery product cost.
• Coordinate with stakeholders to identify the project risk, severity and probability, manage the mitigation and report to management.
• Involved into software product quality planning and monitoring.
• Ensure the project compliance to the process quality and related regulation.
• Build up the breakdown procedure and guideline to ensure cross functional teamwork and cooperation.
• Report regularly to management and stakeholders about project status.
You are a part of
China digital R&D team, which is a part of global digital R&D team within Philips Domestic Appliance (DA) organization. This team is a digital innovation group closely collaborating with other R&D teams and business functions based in Austria, Netherlands, and other regions in Great China, for enabling the global growth of Philips DA business.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor or Master with 5 years’software project management experience and/or comparable longer product development experience
• Experience with years of mobile software requirement analysis, architecture design, fully understand software development lifecycle management
• Experience with years of mobile software Project Integration Management, including project scope, time, cost, quality, human resource, communication, risk, stakeholder management
• Experience in Lean / Agile software development
• With competencies of Decision Quality, Action Oriented, Manages Conflict, Builds Effective Teams, Communicates Effectively and Situational Adaptability
• Strong sense of responsibility. Good communication skills, selflearning ability
• Strong English writing and communication skills
• Continual improvement focused, self directed and creative
• Experience with IoT device development preferred
In return, we offer you
A meaningful career, with new challenges in our dynamic organization, working in an encouraging multinational and multicultural environment. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to work with new technologies. You will be surrounded by passionate and committed colleagues who share your ambition to create outstanding customer experiences. Your work will be ambitious and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routines.
Why should you join Philips Domestic Appliances?
Philips’ Domestic Appliances business is a global leader with approximately 7,500 employees and EUR 2.3 billion in sales in 2019 in kitchen appliances, coffee, garment care and home care appliances, with successful products such as the Airfryer, Perfect Care Steam Generators, Automatic Coffee Machines with LatteGo and SpeedPro Max Aqua vacuum cleaner, and many more that are used by millions of people every day across the world.
In January 2020, Philips announced that it would be considering new ownership options for Domestic Appliances, and is committed to finding the right home for the business to ensure that it is set up for continued success serving customers, leveraging the Philips brand and driving growth across the markets that it serves.
In its 130-year history as a leading innovator, Philips has had to reinvent itself a number of times to remain competitive. This has involved several high-profile divestments, resulting in the company’s successful track record in managing complex change of this scale. Such transformations offer unique opportunities for employees to ‘make their mark’ and gain expertise in a specific and dynamic environment - those who can deliver results while navigating and contributing to changes will gain unique skills and perspective that will prove valuable for the rest of their careers.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.