Data Integration Project Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Build a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions of people in China, while advancing Philips digital transformation journey as a global leader in Health Technology;
You are responsible for
- Critical PM role to oversee the digital transformation solution projects in PH, especially CDP.
- Implement governance standards across the digital projects, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of project deliverables
- Liaise with other PM analysts/support as source of guidance/advice for project managers to ensure adherence to the project management framework across the region
- Provide guidance and governance to ensure project documentation quality
- Support the definition of project Business Cases (scope, goals, deliverables, costs, timescales, plans, dependencies, resource requirements and milestones)
- Co-ordination of publication, review and sign-off of major Project Management deliverables
- Performing regular assessments of projects and advise for improvement actions
- Carry out assurance review processes as required by the PM leadership and ensure standards are implemented consistently
- Organize and facilitate regular meetings for project intake, portfolio review and project review
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors’ Degree in Science/Technical discipline along with significant Project Management experience
- 6+ years experiences in consulting or FMCG company with proven track record in successfully leading projects from start to finish
- Ability to manage multiple projects and interface effectively with team members across multiple departments & regions/countries
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies
- Excellent analytical, presentation and communication skills - written & verbal Chinese & English language is a must
- Passionate, pioneering and innovative spirit, able to withstand pressure, like challenging work;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Experience in architecture patterns and computing technology at application, database, and system levels is required
- Experience in developing a data platform using big data and distributed data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, and Snowflake is required
- Experience with working in digital applications, CRM, paid media, social, and offline data is preferred
In return, we offer you
- A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
- A professional but fun workplace, A healthy work-life balance environment; An energetic, genuine, inventive, supportive and dynamic team atmosphere;
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.