Sr. Product Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Develop business opportunities and drive creation of solutions from idea to market. You are accountable for developing business opportunities, defining, building and launching profitable system / software solutions.
- You work directly with R&D, PMO and other marketing functions to ensure the products/solutions are developed to the feature and price specifications that each target market segment demands.
- The Senior Product Manager is required to have deep expertise in market segmentation, product strategy, competitive strategy, and product development.
You are responsible for
- In collaboration with market intelligence, understand localized market trends, reimbursement trends, demographic trends in key markets and develop customer needs-based segmentation
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to develop integrated offerings that meet the needs of priority customer segments, tailored by market
- Collaborate with cross-functional (Marketing) teams, including Service, Field Marketing, and M2O to align roadmaps, offers, and requirements. Acting as MR representative in maintaining the long term MR system and software roadmap
- Develop and own business requirements for relevant system / software solutions, define and deliver go to market plan for new product introductions
- Work with Field Marketing to develop a sales readiness plan in preparation for product launch and enable the market sales teams
- Conduct customer executive presentations for key strategic accounts, coordinated as part of sales campaigns with priority customers.
You are a part of
- You will work in a highly motivated team. In the Global BIU MR Marketing department, you will be part of the MR Systems and SW team and work with other Product and portfolio Managers from various backgrounds. The team operates in an open, ‘can-do’ atmosphere. The team is characterized by a “self-starting” mentality.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree or above in science, engineering, business or a related field.
- At least 5-year experience in healthcare industry and/or marketing in a B2B environment required, Familiarity with MR technologies that currently dominate the Senior Product Manager’s markets, and with the emerging MR technologies that will serve them in the future (Desired).
- Experience strongly desired in a high-tech and product development domain.
- Evidence of strong analytical skills and self-supporting attitude.
- Strong people relationship as well as communication and presentation skills.
- Solid process and business acumen, incl. stakeholder management.
- Experience with Product development processes as PDLM and VPC is an advantage.
- Fluent in English and Chinese language in speaking and writing-required
- Willingness to travel 10% – 25%.
- Boldness to create/shape markets whenever possible, exploiting Philips technologies, market positions and brand.
- Ability to synthesize market and customer feedback and existing and new products into solutions; comfortable with making tradeoffs, decisively.
- Expertise delivering complex projects to meet demanding feature, cost, quality and introduction date targets.
- Demonstrable communication skills and ability to lead an organization to develop market leading products/solutions.
- Ability to related and communicate with different levels and functions in the organization.
In return, we offer you
- A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.