In this role, you have the opportunity to
be part of a team dedicated to improving the Philips supply chain. Philips is a leading innovator in the healthcare and diagnostic imaging market with technology that helps save lives, improve patient outcomes, and reduce the cost of medical care around the world. As an international organization, Philips is well placed to offer a broad range of technical and leadership opportunities in various organizations throughout the world.
You are responsible for
In this role as an Electrical Engineer you will focus primarily on improving the supply chain for medical equipment (Magnetic Resonance, Computed Tomography and Advanced Molecular Imaging, Ultrasound, Digital X-ray). Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
1. Early engagement in advanced development focusing on supplier innovation technical support and supplier part industrialization.
2. Improve product quality, optimize design, integrate supply chain and reduce raw material cost for mass production products
3. Co-work with cross functions team( RD, Supplier Chain, Quality Dept.) to improve system performance, Integrate and optimize supply chain.
4. Product life cycle management.
5. Review and ensure adequacy of supplier part qualification activities
You are a part of
The team is responsible for qualifying new suppliers and their components in support of a world class supply base. This team will support multiple modalities (CT/MR/DXR) within Philips Healthcare to meet their cost and quality objectives through supply base transitions as well as design optimizations.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
1. Bachelor/Master degree (Electronic Engineering, Automatics Engineering),CET-4 or above
2. 5+ years electrical design or related experiences.
3. Solid understanding on design for manufacturability process, electrical system design and test set up, risk estimate and mitigation plan.
4. Excellent communication skills and self-confident manner at work
5. Well English listening/speaking/writing/reading ability can join in global team individually
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We offer experiences and opportunities that add many unexpected and enriching moments to our employees’ lives. Especially when the innovative health technologies and solutions they help develop benefit their own friends and family
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.