In this role, you have the opportunity to
Play a critical role in the development of Digital Signal Processing firmware and algorithm. The right candidate will have a unique opportunity to create innovative designs. The position will suit a skilled engineer ideally familiar with algorithm, digital signal processing, control theory and its related technology.
You are responsible for
• Firmware and Algorithm design and development for healthcare application.
• Firmware design with FPGA / ARM / DSP
• Simulation and analysis in MATLAB.
• Writing algorithm documents and guide firmware implement.
You are a part of
A progressive and energetic team that contributes directly to the growth of the business. You have a direct reporting line to the MR Amplifier R&D Director, with Cross functional team as your key stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Automation, Digital Signal Processing, Electronics, Communication or related background.
• At least three years’ experience of developing both the firmware and hardware of FPGA and its peripheral circuit.
• Solid knowledge of Digital Signal Processing Theory.
• Solid Knowledge of using simulation tools and implementation tools such as MATLAB and SIMULINK.
• Solid knowledge of Static Timing Analysis(STA) is Preferred.
• Solid knowledge of Control Theory is Preferred.
• Experience in GTP/GTX development is Preferred.
• Experience in Rapid IO development is Preferred.
• Experience in STM32F103 development is Preferred.
• Committed to good design and have a good eye for detail.
• Strive to ensure designs are completed within the agreed timeframe to a high standard.
• Good communication skills to help work well within a multi-disciplinary R&D team.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
• We offer a market conform salary
• A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
• Convenient working conditions in office
• Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
• Attractive collective health insurance package
• Opportunity to buy Philips products with discount
• Healthy work-life balance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.