In this role, you have the opportunity to
Play an important role to lead the development of new concept or MRI major components including RF surface coil, phased array and RF circuits for MRI. This position has the opportunity to work with the world famous top-level scientists and experienced engineers of Philips. The post will suit an lead engineer ideally familiar with RF circuits or antenna development.
You are responsible for
· Roadmap definition of Philips MRI next generation RF coil, Rx chain and the related system integration
· Leading R&D activities of MR RF coil teams
· Leading the design, development and fabrication of the next generation antenna for Philips MR
· Leading the development of production/test methodologies within the company, working closely with function teams to ensure effective transfer of new designs into production.
You are a part of
A progressive and energetic team that contributes directly to the growth of the business. You have a direct reporting line to the MR R&D Director, with Cross functional team as your key stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Qualifications and expertise:
· A first degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Antenna, RF, wireless
· Skilled in antenna, RF or microwave circuit (pre-amplifier, balun, detune, receiver)
· Demonstrated knowledge of electromagnetic theory
· Familiarity with RF test equipment such as network analyzer.
· Strong computing skills
Although not essential, it would be desirable if applicants have the following:
· Post graduate expertise of antenna or RF design or similar area
· Knowledge of using EM simulation tools/packages
· Expertise in the design of RF electronics and/or antenna design between 10MHz and 400MHz.
The ideal candidate will have good communication skills, will work well within a multi-disciplinary research team at Suzhou and will be committed to good design and have a good eye for detail. They will be innovative, and will strive to ensure designs are completed within the agreed timeframe to the highest possible standard.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
• We offer a market conform salary
• A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
• Convenient working conditions in office
• Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
• Attractive collective health insurance package
• Opportunity to buy Philips products with discount
• Healthy work-life balance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.