In this role, you have the opportunity to
Working with global team across Germany, US, India. Contribute your skill to save billions of people’s life around the world. You will proud of your output.
You are responsible for
· Patient monitor software development following IEC62304.
· Software module architecture and coding, unit testing, design review. Document your design, your testing. Provide interface for modules interaction.
· Global meeting for technology and requirement discussion.
· Practice in agile release train. Working close with project manager and global team.
· Keep everything following quality manager system.
You are a part of
Philips HPM MA team member. The team is a global team, we have multiple culture.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· 5 years working experience with bachelor degree or 3 years working experience with master degree.
· Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and experience in coding in C/C++
· Excellent knowledge of software application design and archieteture.
· Fully understand Linux and rich experience in linux application development.
· Easy to talk, open.
· Fluent in spoken English.
· With patient monitor development experience is better.
In return, we offer you
A rewarding career, supportive atmosphere and positive work environment in which you will lead your talented, passionate team to develop life-saving medical systems.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.