Commercial Operation Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Support sales to review solution funnels especially for west region.
- Prepare and participant pre-cadence and cadence.
You are responsible for
West region’s commercial operation management
- Conduct regional / business level OIT & sales monthly review to get clear insights on numbers, play key role to support region roll up submission and Pre-cadence & Sales cadence preparation and presentation.
- Highlight risks & opportunities with clear justifications and propose recovery actions to drive business transparency and excellence.
- Bridge central operation process &requirements to region and support region/business team to build SOP to improve operation excellence.
- Report back to central COP on any deals’ (OIT & Sales) milestone status and commitment deviation timely.
- Support to improve region performance review process where need design standard review package in terms of funnel, OOH & QMSE and related data, where report-out and KPI tracker could accommodate business management model change dynamically (such as solution and professional service).
- Co-own forecast accuracy on order level and run granular analysis to business segment (HTA/ LTA/BP) monthly/quarterly.
- Communicate target deployed to region/district by modalities, business model and solution, and trace target achievement accordingly.
- Drive region sales team to deliver commitment & pacing target, and play key role to monitor and drive sales team to follow internal processes (e.g. documentation preparation and proper approval) to ensure 33432 smoothly implemented.
- Explain deviation vs. forecast and execute analysis for business leaders so that to have necessary granular business insights, and support business leader to deep dive root causes, figure out and support to execute remedy actions, which should be clearly escalated to central COP.
- Support regional/business CRM input quality, review; support CRM regional administrative management and coordinate basic training and communication sessions. Other administrative job scope could be proposed by RD / business leaders, while should be pre-aligned with Central COP in advance.
- Facilitate solution deal cross function flow adjustment, strengthen solution deals and professional services
- Timely update control policies/SOP and deliver to sales teams or share best practice to improve operation efficiency
- Coordinate cross function to drive inventory conversion
- Implement system and drive adoption to improve data achievement and reports automation
- Be key contact window to sales and marketing team and facilitate internal process communication on specific needs (CPP, Finance, legal, IP, CFC, Channel…)
- Monitor dealers DDP progress and improve coverage and compliance
- Regular dashboard share with commercial team on performance management
- Lead sales improvement projects in line with business priorities
- Support others per management request.
You are a part of
Commercial Operation and Planning team. You will report to Commercial Operation Senior Manager who’s based in shanghai.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Strategic and logical thinking
- Strong business acumen and sensitive to data, strong data analytics capability.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Operation, Sales, Strategy, business development, with strong business/marketing related mission.
- Proven track record in generating insights from data to improve performances or processes.
- Detail focusing, insist on patience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with very strong presentation and Excel skills, experience using, Access, SQL, Tableau
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of management
- Resolves disagreements and conflicts constructively, knows when to involve others
- Process-oriented thinking and systematic approach for problem solving is required.
- Coordination skill & project management skill is required.
- Good working attitude, willingness to learn.
- Works effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.