In this role, you have the opportunity to
develop the highly prospective professional services business of Philips in GC Market.
You are responsible for
• High Level and Low Level Design for User Stories or Modules
• Implementation of the Use Stories
• Bug Fixing and Site trouble shooting
• Related Documents Providing
• Prototype investigation for new solution
You are a part of
Philips Professional Services. You will report to Software Development Leader.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• BS or MS in CS/CE/EE/IT or related computer field
• 3+ year working experience in software design and development experience
• Familiar with OOA/OOD, design patterns and design principles
• Hands-on programmatic knowledge of C# and good understanding of .NET platform
• Solid experience in ASP.net MVC / ASP.net Web API, Entity Framework development
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to learn and adaptation
• Experience in RIS or other medical system development is a plus
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.