Sr. Product Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Formulate the upstream product strategy for the assigned portfolio.
- Collect and analysis market information and defines existing market target groups.
- Formulate the specification of new products based on available technology, components and existing market situation in order to have new products available on short term.
- Translate a general product plan into clear detailed product specifications for development.
- Guide the project team in the execution phase of the PCP. Drives the market introduction of the new product.
You are responsible for
- Develop and maintain a needs-based customer segmentation for their respective solution across global markets (supported by Market Intelligence)
- Help define product platforms that support growth, product evolution, modular designs
- Work across R&D, Services and Operations (helping lead “heavyweight teams” where applicable) to develop integrated offerings that meet the needs of priority customer segments, tailored by market
- Coordinate pricing across product lines to ensure profitable growth
- Develop channel strategy for each offering by market (e.g., direct in North America, indirect in emerging markets and online globally)
- Develop business cases for new products and services for consideration in the portfolio management process
- Develop business requirements for new product and enhancements to existing
- Drive overall execution of development and launch of products/solutions in all markets as part of a cross functional business team including BG/BIU Management, Sales, Field Marketing, Operations and Finance
- Develop and maintain five-year strategic vision for product roadmap (for internal stakeholders and customers)
You are a part of
- A professional product management team that contributes directly to the growth of the business. You have a direct reporting line to the Product Management Lead.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, 5+ years of related experience in Product Management or adjacent fields (e.g. Field Marketing, Clinical Science, Marketing Communications) required.
- MBA and/or PhD desired in related field and or experience in large high-tech, healthcare/med-tech solutions businesses desired, High-tech product launch experience (clinical experience a nice to have)
- Ability to synthesize market and customer feedback and existing and new products into solutions; comfortable with making tradeoffs, decisively
- Expertise delivering complex projects to meet demanding feature, cost, quality and introduction date targets
- Demonstrable communication skills and ability to lead an organization to develop market leading products/solutions
- Proven communication skills and ability to influence colleagues
- Fluent in hardware and software product development, including quality and reliability techniques
In return, we offer you
- A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this sales-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise.
- We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
- Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. .
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.