Dental District Assistant Sales Manager,South
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Build a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions people in China, while advancing Philips digital transformation journey as a global leader in Health Technology;
You are responsible for
- Delivers results through effective coaching, management and mentoring of a field-based sales team
- Achieves revenue growth expectations for sales territories within assigned territories.
- Develops strategies, attends all regional meetings and achieve sales targets of the account
- Facilitates meetings (and manages associated action items) with senior level executives of corporate dental group practices to identify opportunities, develop protocols and ensure customer needs are met, with profitable partnerships developed.
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations for new business opportunities by identifying potential customers’ business philosophies and their immediate and long-term goals
- Executes all sales strategies and tactics within assigned territories
- Responsible for driving MOR to goal in territory and in associated territories
- For DM-owned individual territory, DM is accountable to deliver on quota for territory by focusing on new business generation (Lunch & Learns and Demos). Inside partner assigned is responsible for maintaining rest of business and collaborating with DM when “in-office” need is defined
- Establishes clear expectations, measuring results and holding team accountable for performance
- Works in the field with representatives including co-travels to assess skill sets and to modify training curriculum accordingly to ensure maximum impact. Based on observations while in the field, provides feedback and discusses coaching opportunities with District Manager and Sales Trainer
- Utilizes Philips clinical information and office training to increase product sell thru by existing customers
- Focuses on solution based offerings to offices
- Effectively translates consultative practice building techniques and in-office merchandizing into dental office implementation
- Understands and selects the right promotional tactics to optimize sales
- Cultivate/maintain relationships with key opinion leaders throughout region to promote the use of Philips products to corporate accounts, dental offices, dental schools and professional associations
- Responsible for the development, delivery and comprehension of new hire training for field sales reps located in assigned district
- Co-facilitates components Philips training programs including classroom and field training for new hires and continuing education for existing sales staff
- Serves as subject matter expert for Philips products, clinical and sales information
- Gathers best practices from members of the field & inside sales teams and regularly communicates them to the broader audience and follows-up with actions
- Provides input for the development of new sales collateral pieces to Marketing
- Communicates product and clinical trends to the marketing team
- Participates in regional meetings, trade shows, territory activities, special events and CE seminars
- Completes all administrative duties as per company policy
- Actively manages team performance to achieve desired results
You are a part of
Oral Healthcare dental marketing team, you will report to Dental Senior Manager.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or a dental background with an RDH Certification
- Experience in training an Outside Sales Force, preferably in dental, pharmaceutical and/or medical device sales
- Strongly preferred: to be in a field sales representative’s role with dental company for a minimum of 2 years.
- Has been able to post consistent sales growth in all product lines while in territory
- Experience training new field sales representatives, coaching and providing feedback on performance
- Must reside within the territory set （guangzhou or shenzhen）
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
- A professional but fun workplace, A healthy work-life balance environment;
- An energetic, genuine, inventive, supportive and dynamic team atmosphere;
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.