In this role, you have the opportunity to
To be participate in working for high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions of men globally, while advancing Philips digital transformation journey as a global leader in Health Technology.
You are responsible for
- Lead transfer project from design center or the other manufacturing site to Suzhou factory on time, such as layout, WI written. etc
- Build up the new manufacturing line and system at Suzhou on time;
- Ability to do mechanical parts sample approve or electric part Sample approve;
- Support SQE to do the First article approve; communicate with vendor effectively;
- Localize the parts at China supply chain with qualified quality requirement;
- Organize the pilot run with purchasing, planning, manufacturing and quality team;
- Organize the lean activity to improve productivity;
- Reduce the waste happened at manufacturing line;
- Balance the line with lean method; simplified the process with VSM tools;
- NC analysis of CT, MRi, DXR, NM, etc, find the root cause of these failures;
- Equipments installation, verification, maintain and repair
- Lead ECO execute on time at factory and at supply;
- Support TUV, SFDA, FDA etc to fulfil QMS requirement;
- BOM, routing, control cycle, supply area SAP maintain,
- Execute the WI training and technical training to manufacturing team
You are a part of
A progressive and energetic team that contributes directly to the growth of the business. You have a direct reporting line to the function manager.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
In return, we offer you
We offer experiences and opportunities that add many unexpected and enriching moments to our employees’ lives. Especially when the innovative health technologies and solutions they help develop benefit their own friends and family.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.