- In this role, you have the opportunity to
translate innovative ideas via customer insights into compelling business propositions and contribute to the research and development of innovative products and solutions that improve the health of people in China and the rest of the world.
- Understanding and working collaboratively to develop a product strategy, roadmap, and portfolio in line with market trends, customer needs, business strategy and agreed budgets
- Exploring and defining the innovation ideas with a multiple disciplinary team
- Supporting the value proposition creation of new products and solutions
- Managing the product backlog, including building, editing, reviewing and (re)prioritizing the backlog
- Creating user stories and establishing acceptance criteria; accepting user stories into the baseline
- Managing requirements dependencies with other teams, negotiating and reprioritizing as appropriate
You are a part of
- Project Management Office (PMO) team of Philips Research China. The PMO team is responsible for end-to-end program/project management for innovative business and market solutions. You will report to the PMO Director and collaborate with many other functions including research, design, business and market teams.
- To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A recognized bachelor’s degree or above in computer science, software engineering, information technology, or relative discipline
- Solid experience (5 years+) working within multi-national product development lifecycles
- Experience in software development in medical devices and applications is preferred
- Excellent at working closely with UX designers, software architects, developers and testers using agile processes and tools
- Effective communicator and negotiator
- Strategic product management skills such as product strategy and road mapping
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or SAFe Agilist equivalent preferred
- Strong oral and written English skills
- A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is transforming to a digital and solution company. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
You will be actively involved in the innovation process for new Philips solutions and services in the personal health and professional healthcare domain. You will work in a wide variety of business environments and geographies and contribute to build a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions of people in China and the rest of the world. You will be offered the opportunities in developing innovative solutions in healthcare for better clinical outcome and operational efficiency, while contributing in the Philips digital transformation journey as a high-valued member of a world-class innovation organization.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.