In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Manages effective channeling and prioritization of IT Demand to balance Business and IT objectives.
- Facilitates the IT MDT to address pain-points and resolve escalations impacting business/application performance towards their specific Business/Function.
- Supports the business with optimal use of the current IT tools.
- Supports Proof of Concepts for new business ideas/models.
- Collaborates with an IT Multi- Disciplinary team to deliver business value via Philips IT Applications and Philips IT Infrastructure.
You are responsible for
- Pro-actively partner with and challenge the business leadership in shaping the IT demand and needs.
- Ensure the support of IT and Business stakeholders to drive the business information plan as required.
- Act as a focal point between business leadership and IT.
- Monitor quality, progress and performance of programs and take all necessary corrective actions to ensure that all elements of the business information plans are being delivered.
- Monitor quality, effectiveness and efficiency of IT services.
- Communicate and report performance of IT services and programs towards relevant IT and business stakeholders.
- Drive continuous improvement.
2) Strategy Development and Execution
- Definition and Evolution of IT strategy and delivery of roadmaps aligned with strategic business imperatives.
- Participate in the strategic planning process with business to understand business priorities and impact on information systems and technologies.
- Provide insights of new technology developments and advice on how this can impact/contribute the business strategy.
- Collaborate with Business to create Business Information Plan that indicates:
- impact of the business strategy on the products/services, processes, information systems and technologies and the migration path towards the future landscape
- Drive prioritization, consolidation and alignment for the IT financial planning (Strategic and Annual Operating Plans)
You are a part of
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Typically has 7 to 10 years of IT and business work experience with a broad range of exposure to various technical environments and business segments with the rich experience in Health Tech Solution.
- Powerful Communications & Influencing
- Skilled in listening, persuading, influencing and shaping understanding
- Communicate win-win scenarios, surface disconnects and work to resolve problems
- They can say “no” by offering meaningful alternatives.
- Business Acumen
- Speak the language of the business.
- Understand the value chain, budgets, regulatory drivers and constraints.
- Know how to use appropriate metrics to drive value.
- Business Transition Management
- Understand the drivers of change and the inter-dependencies among all the moving parts.
- Appreciate intended and unintended consequences of project and program decisions and work to flesh out the total cost of end-to-end.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.