Professional Services Sales Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Drive Philips Professional Service Business by dedicated providing consulting, implementation, education and creative services solutions. You are expected to be skillful in service selling, customer facing, consultative in leading professional service business growth regionally.
You are responsible for
- Bringing deep contacts and services & consulting sales expertise to head up the relationships with key accounts;
- Taking the ownership and lead in engaging professional service business in each region respectively;
- Working seamlessly with Health System organization Sales and Account Management teams - you will, identify, qualify, shape, pursue and ultimately close significant professional services engagements independently. This expertise should have been gained by successful engagement with major clients in China;
- Developing the consultative approach, focus efforts and resources on selected customers, look for economies of scale and develop synergies in the engagement process to provide the right solution to the customer;
- Structuring account plans, targeting opportunities in key customers and defining actions and align the right resources and tools to engage and pursue them through to closure;
- Understanding the control points of service project and taking ownership of the service contract and scope of work of service to prevent major delivery risk;
- Working seamlessly with portfolio team, function team and delivery team to progress service solution designing, services selling, contracting, delivery and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Acting as a key driver by leveraging all internal resources and external partners to ensure sales targets are met and deliver customer success；
You are a part of
Professional Services Sales team of Health Systems, Philips China.
You will report to Professional Services Sales Leader.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 10+ years’ Enterprise Sales experience and Minimum 5 years’ Service business working experience in Medical/Healthcare industry, IT, telecommunication or other professional service industry;
- Strong relationships development and management skill with Director level and above of key-clients; Relationships with hospital accounts in China at C-Level would be a credit;
- Strong experience in analyzing client needs and pains, developing new business leads, managing opportunity selling cycle, solution designing and close orders;
- Business development (ability to identify/qualify/ manage services led opportunities);
- Business Management (ability to take a business led approach in engagement both internally and externally to define the optimal commercial structure for engagements including partners and internal resources);
- A breakthrough attitude;
- Strong consultative approach (relationship & engagement skills): an ability to break out of conventional seller/ buyer relationship and build relationships that are better suited to long-term partnering and consultative advising.
- Demonstrate relationships based on developing a solid understanding of the client's business and how the Professional Services offers fit in this picture as total solutions across the Philips Health System portfolio;
- Selling skills (deal shaping, negotiation, closing): ability to effectively perform key sales tasks essential to winning in the market place;
- Strong entrepreneurial and leadership attitudes;
- Strong ability to lead teams in complex engagement pursuits;
- Great communication skills and interpersonal skills; Strong team spirit in working seamlessly with multiple stakeholders;
- Deep industry awareness and competency in Healthcare Technology and Solutions in China;
- Travel Frequency: approximately at 50%.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.