In this role, you have the opportunity to
Leads team of investigators responsible to evaluate, investigate, and resolve complaints. Completes initial assessment of reportability and escalate to the manager when necessary to determine action. Analyzes complaint data, gathers additional data as needed, and partners cross functionally to share feedback to the development and manufacturing teams on potential product improvements, product defects, and safety evaluations, and resolve complaints. Assist to drive Air global quality FCR improvement via data analysis and identifying opportunity.
You are responsible for
•Work with a variety of diverse persons within the company such as Engineers, SQEs, NPI, QPL, Field Service & Application Engineers, and Manufacturing personnel to facilitate the complaint handling process globally
• Evaluate customer feedback, service records, and other sources of customer and internal for possible complaint.
• Initiate complaint in process and applicable tool.
• Evaluate incoming data and determine if it is sufficient to understand the nature of the complaint
• Frequently interacts with global consumer care team, Communicate with customers, call center reps and FSEs to gather more data on complaints as needed
• Assess if the Risk assessment is covering the hazard in the complaint
• Complete all needed records in a timely and accurate manner
• Quality and FCR data analysis to identify opportunity for product improvement, lead overall quality continuous improvement program.
• Drive problem solving by sticking with and leading cross function(e.g.I&D/SQE/NPI/QPL/UCC), deliver solution to meet customer satisfaction. Meanwhile, increase awareness of such lesson learns into new product development.
You are a part of
Team of business Air global Q&R, reporting to Business Air Quality Lead .
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Bachelor’s degree with > 5 years of related experience in quality; or a Master’s degree with < 3 years of related experience in quality.
· Proven track record in consumer care area, have problem solving skill, and provide professional solution to solve issue and meet customer satisfaction via cooperating with downstream consumer team globally. e.g. ., experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
· Experience in balancing risks and opportunities of innovative solutions, and applying Design for Six Sigma.
· Conceptual, analytically strong, data driven, and also hands-on.
· A strong leader and a team player. You are an excellent communicator and motivator, skilled in managing interpersonal processes.
· Courageous and able to continuously challenge the status quo, with a strong desire to improve organizational effectiveness structurally.
· Always looking for perfection. You don’t accept underperformance or poor results. You have a quality mindset.
· Certified GB(green) or BB(black belt) is preferred
· Experience with domestic appliance industry, has a complete knowledge of products and services in DA. Consumer care role is preferred;
· Leadership/communication/influence skill
· Fluent English
In return, we offer you
A meaningful career, with new challenges in our dynamic organization, working in an encouraging multinational and multicultural environment. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to work with new technologies. You will be surrounded by passionate and committed colleagues who share your ambition to create outstanding customer experiences. Your work will be ambitious and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routines.
Why should you join Philips Domestic Appliances?
Philips’ Domestic Appliances business is a global leader with approximately 7,500 employees and EUR 2.3 billion in sales in 2019 in kitchen appliances, coffee, garment care and home care appliances, with successful products such as the Airfryer, Perfect Care Steam Generators, Automatic Coffee Machines with LatteGo and SpeedPro Max Aqua vacuum cleaner, and many more that are used by millions of people every day across the world.
In January 2020, Philips announced that it would be considering new ownership options for Domestic Appliances, and is committed to finding the right home for the business to ensure that it is set up for continued success serving customers, leveraging the Philips brand and driving growth across the markets that it serves.
In its 130-year history as a leading innovator, Philips has had to reinvent itself a number of times to remain competitive. This has involved several high-profile divestments, resulting in the company’s successful track record in managing complex change of this scale. Such transformations offer unique opportunities for employees to ‘make their mark’ and gain expertise in a specific and dynamic environment - those who can deliver results while navigating and contributing to changes will gain unique skills and perspective that will prove valuable for the rest of their careers.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.