Advanced Electronics Engineer-CT
You are responsible for
- Conduct EE design, verification, and system integration for CT gantry, including the complex PCBA for CT gantry control, data transmission etc, to ensure the best design solutions are chosen and the solid verification are done in a compliance manner.
- Provide design and verification for EE system/component in both NPI and LCM projects.
- Leading the complicated HW issue investigation, to identify the design or component quality issue for existing products, and provide technical solutions to fix the problem, to ensue continuous improvement on product quality from design perspective.
- Close contact with leading key components suppliers in the industry, provide EE technical roadmap proposal for CT gantry EE solutions according to gantry and system development roadmap.
- Participates with cross-hardware units and/or cross- functional teams for design review, project planning etc.
- Expected to take some team lead, feature lead or technical leads positions on smaller features or projects
- Mentors / coaches less experienced employees
- Additional duties as assigned
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering or similar.
- 8+ years of proven ability to design & develop electrical solutions for complex system as the lead designer role.
- Proven experience in complicated PCBA design and verification.
- Strong knowledge and experience in both analogic and digital circuit design and analysis.
- Hands on experience and successful experience in PCBA firmware design (FPGA)
- Working knowledge and experience in IEC-60601 and ISO 13485 is highly preferred.
- Strong technical leadership and experience to lead the high-level design discussion and design solution tradeoff.
- Demonstrated ownership and accountability to work within a global organization with good communication, influence, persuasion skills.
- Proven problem definition and solving capability with related methodology.
- Open-minded, eager to improve for better efficiency
- Learn quickly and can figure out things for themselves when in-house expertise is not available.
- Good time management skills. Correctly prioritizes their own work and deals well with ambiguity and changing priorities
- Self-manage projects and tasks and delivers to deadlines
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.