In this role, you have the opportunity to
· Act as a technology domain owner and enjoy the exploration from front-end innovations and driving product family architecture &technology choice
· As a critical role, explore, define and shape propositions with innovative technologies to help people’s healthy livinging.
· Work with a group of talented people and be supported by multi-decipline experts;
· Define, Participate and make it landed for go to cloud strategy in CT software platform
· Harmonizing/converging platform differences towards a common reference architecture
You are responsible for
· Specifically act as system and technology domain expert in CT Host and clinical solutions/technologies. Creating well-defined building blocks/ system options & scenarios; choosing the optimal architecture for the business, leveraging technology and contributing to/driving road maps; establishing control points (IP).
· Leading the standardization/reuse in software development
· Acts as the bridge of technology and business. Support the business development from feasibility input an translating technology advantage to superior claim/benefits.
· Responsible for driving harmonization and modular design of CT Host system and solution architecture, product family platforms and technology choices in their assigned area of responsibility.
· Defines scope and problem domain in a crisp and structured way in a multi-disciplinary setting: defining the problem with stakeholders and identifying key issues
· As senior member to colleagues and help others’ technological development
· Deal well with multiple stakeholders from different functions – internal and external - and multi cultures to bring tasks into success within the total context, (business, organization, road maps, external world, overall ecosystem etc.): driving for convergence; capturing / re-using prior art and in- and external trends; remaining up to-date with regard to professional knowledge.
You are a part of
The software team in CT/AMI China PCC Shenyang site, Philips. The PCC Shenyang team is R&D Center of Philips CT/AMI business globally, focused on Performance and Value segment. The Software team focus on front-end innovations for CT Host and Clinical Solutions, supported and work with multi-disciplines of marketing, design, product research, function development, architecture, system engineering and service team. The team located in Shenyang with global responsibility and in close collaboration with domain experts in Bangalore, Haifa and Cleveland.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Master degree or PhD degree in software or engineering domains. Preferred educational background in software, data science, visualization or other STEM related fields.
· With at 8-10 years of relevant experience (Architecture, front-end innovation)
· Track records of good technology capability with proof points of product contributions
· Conceptual skills, logic driven and structural way of working, preferably being familiar with lean tools; mindset and ability to convert variety of scattered inputs into coherent and rationalized proposals
· Strong and structured problem solving capability
· Strong drive for results with strong problem solving capability
· Knowledge of DfSS tools and methods
· Able to continuously challenge the status quo, with a strong desire to improve organizational effectiveness structurally.
· Have a quality mindset.
· Excellent communication skills – both in spoken and written English;
· Interpersonal and influential skills towards both technical and commercial people
· Knowledge and experience in iPatient platform is a big plus
In return, we offer you
A competitive and designed around you benefit package
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips values its innovation capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this R&D role addressing various challenges as a senior staff in the competence team and interacting with multiple functions with global reach will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise.
A challenging, innovative working environment with a group of multi-discipline, talented people and international business scope. You will work in the center of gravity of RnD site for a rapid growing international business. Enjoy the exploration flexibility from front-end till industrialization to generate real business impact.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.