Manufacturing Project Engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Project Management Teams manage cross functional projects. They work with Quality, Manufacturing, ME, OMM, Finance, and other functions across to assure projects meet financial, schedule and strategic expectations.
- They are responsible for defining and creating project schedules, portfolio management, communication, and execution of programs, identifying resource constraints and working with management for resolution, while adhering to Lean processes.
You are responsible for
- Lead projects to completion through all phases, deliverables and activities following company standards and guidelines.
- Participates and contributes to assigned well-defined tasks of process standardization, process improvement and optimization, production and product quality improvement, production efficiency improvement/lean production.
- Creatively use and leverage LEAN methodology and tools, facilitate kaizen team in their process (may not limit within manufacturing scope). Lead/ organize Kaizen Review Board to track Kaizen event's progress and results.
- Lead Lean, 6 Sigma cost reduction projects. Lead Productivity Saving Funnels definition and execution
- Open-minded and flexible that adaptable to situation and practices
- Other work assigned by manager include:
- Manage and continue to improve service procedures. Reviews warranty claims. Develops and manages return materials authorization (RMA) processes for ensuring customer returns, exchanges, service, and repairs are done
- As first contact window to coordination with Global Service organization and internal departments to optimize standard Philips post sales procedures for ultrasound products to meet customer expectations
You are a part of
- Factory Project Management Team Leader
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Work experience ： 5+ years.
- 3+ years’ experience in IE, process engineering and project management experience, Lean background is preferred
- Strong analysis, problem solving and creative thinking skills; Experience/ knowhow of CI projects in production area; 6 Sigma knowledge is a plus
- Work with passion, have courage to meet challenge.
- Good communication and project management skill. PMP certification is preferred
- Be good at Microsoft Share Point List, Power APP, can create workflow by self.
- Strong sense of responsibility, Able to work within a project team and utilizes resources to produce good results
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Able to effectively communicate and/or present projects.
In return, we offer you
We offer experiences and opportunities that add many unexpected and enriching moments to our employees’ lives. Especially when the innovative health technologies and solutions they help develop benefit their own friends and family.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.