In this role, you have the opportunity to
- End2End managing of a project to develop a product, technology, system, solutions, services or IT solution: From the initial start until the introduction in the Market or until internal company delivery.
You are responsible for
- Develop business cases of productivity saving, including NPV, ROI calculations and align with BU and STET team for resources
- Responsible for supply base de-risking strategy, ensuring that the procurement related risks ( cost, quality, availability) are controlled and mitigated
- Lead supplier selection and make vs. buy decisions in alignment with the category strategies, delivering maximum supplier performance for our business.
- Manage change towards supplier (provides specifications to supplier, ensure agreement and full implementation, involves CM if commercial discussion required).
- Manage on time deliveries of parts for sustaining projects (samples, prototypes, ramp up)
- Manage supplier capacity against requirements for sustaining projects
- Support Commodity Management and Ops Buyers with pricing updates in local system including the phasing in of negotiated price reductions.
- Responsible to provide site specific supplier information and business requirements to Global Commodity Management in support of negotiations and supplier business reviews. Additionally, should support CM in creating the negotiation strategy and during the negotiation as needed.
- Execute supplier setup and SAP / PLM master data creation in sustaining phase
- Support and engage with Product Sourcing Engineer to ensure and support early product development as a member of Represent Procurement in early product development , ensuring that optimized TCO (cost, quality, availability) are assured in product and business creation and through their full life cycle, utilizing DFX
You are a part of
- Role within Procurement organization
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s in Business, Materials, Finance or Technical related fields a
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in working with suppliers in the Medical Device Field preferred
- Proven ability to deliver results in supplier selection, management, negotiation, capacity planning, and risk management.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver to project milestones
- Ability to manage and work within a matrixed organization
In return, we offer you
We offer experiences and opportunities that add many unexpected and enriching moments to our employees’ lives. Especially when the innovative health technologies and solutions they help develop benefit their own friends and family.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.