In this role, you have the opportunity to
Prepares and implement procurement projects (e.g. productivity, risk mitigation), in accordance with agreed conditions on specification, time, cost and staffing.
You are responsible for
- Manage sourcing and supply base transformation projects on the selected components, categories and assemblies to the low cost countries with the close collaboration with cross-functional team
- Developing the business case based on RFQ and input from stakeholders
- Managing the project by keeping the schedule, cost, quality and scope on track by proper risk and escalation management
- Communicates accurately and timely project metrics to all key stakeholders
- Ensuring effective transfer and archiving of project results and associated knowledge to standing organization
- Ensures the TCO (cost, quality, availability) optimization in product and business creation and through their full life cycle, utilizing DFX
- Drives the sourcing plan, leading supplier selection and ensuring adherence to the Business Procurement strategy
- Drives early supplier involvement and identifies cost drivers to influence design decision making and achieve target costing
- Collaborate with Supplier Quality in the new supplier/component release process, including compliance and sustainability aspects
- Support price negotiations with opportunities
Key Performance Indicators:
- Sourcing programs execution (time, resource, planning, readiness and savings deliveries)
- Procurement savings
- Procurement saving funnels
- Cost of Non-quality
- Dual sourcing and supply base optimization
- TCO Saving
You are a part of
- A progressive and energetic team that contributes directly to the growth of the business.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Project Management
• Communicates effectively
• Plans and aligns
• Basic Understanding of :
o DFX methodology & Cost modelling - Nego (Coached & Game Theory)
o Supplier Development
o Technical Risk Analysis
BS degree in a relevant discipline
Preferred: 1-2 years of relevant working experience
Language skills: Good English, speaking and writing
In return, we offer you
We offer experiences and opportunities that add many unexpected and enriching moments to our employees’ lives. Especially when the innovative health technologies and solutions they help develop benefit their own friends and family.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.