Supplier Quality Engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Work in a proactive supplier quality team to improve process reliability, capability, repeatability and bring resolutions to quality issues. The supplier quality in this role will lead process controls, project management, process validation, process improvement, supplier auditing, supplier management, and SCAR investigations.
You are responsible for
- Qualify and sustain suppliers including regular quality performance review, QMS and process audits.
- Proactively work with suppliers to identify root cause of quality issues, coordinate containment activities, and ensure timely corrective action is taken to secure continuity of supply.
- Closely follow-up SCAR to drive supplier quality issues closure at effective and timely manner.
- Drive APQP plan development and execution as part of the NPI process.
- Coordinate the completion of PSW deliverables including PFMEA, MSA, Process Validation, FAI and verify supplier readiness to the appropriate level of maturity at each milestone of NPI.
- Manage the completion of supplier initiated change request.
- Attend to production feedbacks and complaints on materials quality issues.
- Perform regular MRB review and update the progress of nonconforming materials disposition.
- Compiles monthly supplier quality performance reports.
- Takes lead on Supplier Quality Improvement Program to improve product quality, and optimize operational efficiency.
You are a part of
- This position resides in the Supplier Quality Engineering team of Sleep & Respiratory Care Business Group, a business group of Philips HealthTech. We are highly dynamic, ambitious and agile within a fast-changing industry. The position holder will need to be based in Shenzhen.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor Degree or above in Engineering/ Science/ English
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in Quality/ Process Engineering/ Manufacturing fields.
- SQE Experience in Electronics components injection molding, printing, packaging or textiles is an advantage. Experience in medical devices is preferred.
- Good understanding of ISO 9001/ ISO 13485 standards.
- Strong technical problem solving skills.
- Able to travel on short notices for supplier related issues.
- Proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Professional communication skill in English is a must.
In return, we offer you
- A dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.