Product Manager Solution Globalization
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to fundamentally improving people’s Health & Well-being, through meaningful innovation.
- We have a unique opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager for Solution Globalization to join the highly successful and leading Hospital Patient Monitoring business that is in the heart of Connected Care and Philips. You will be part of a truly international work environment.
You are responsible for:
- As Product Manager with a dedicated focus on developing and expanding solutions to serve a globalizing footprint for Philips, You will drive the definition, development, and introduction of targeted winning propositions from the acute care patient management portfolio with an initial specialized focus for the Chinese market and then overtime expanding coverage to additional priority markets.
- You will be responsible for driving and executing the strategy to deliver localization of our global portfolio and tailor solutions to specific market conditions. Identify tensions specific to personas in priority markets and generate how to win propositions and go-to-market approaches tailored to local conditions.
Some key expectations:
- Ensure that Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are exceeded for the assigned product line.
- Drive all marketing deliverables including business plans, pricing, positioning, promotional strategies, life cycle plans and advising on future product developments
- Lead solution strategies through ideation, into launch and execution to maximize product/portfolio growth and profitability
- Analyze and report regularly on product forecasts via highly data driven metrics
- Formulate new downstream promotional strategies, to succeed in life cycle management and based on competitive marketplace activity.
- Manage project budgets and quickly analyze data to determine ROI on marketing programs and modify programs accordingly
- Develop comprehensive sales and end-user training plans in collaboration with training and education.
- Routinely communicate with the sales force and market stakeholders regarding product updates and availability, competitive activity, sales positioning, best practices.
- Engage and actively maintain close collaboration with key thought leaders (KTLs) to maximize their participation in launch & corporate activities.
- Lead tradeshow activities for product, solutions and support in person where required.
- Collaborate with upstream marketing, training and education, and clinical research counterparts to translate activities into marketplace success.
- Provide expert knowledge of market conditions for priority markets like China to create market specific evolved customer segmentations, identification of key customer aspirations and tensions that lead to targeted how to win propositions and strong business cases
- Ability to co-create and partner with senior leadership in markets and the business to generate market specific portfolio ecosystem strategy, trigger potential organic and inorganic growth possibilities and define focused ambition and roadmap plans.
You are a part of
- The Philips Hospital Patient Monitoring Business that is responsible for global marketing, development and manufacturing of patient management systems and solutions throughout the care continuum of patients in the hospitals. You will be part of the Continuous Patient Monitoring portfolio product marketing team that focuses on both upstream and downstream marketing deliverables, including new product development and go-to-market strategies. This position can be based in Boeblingen, Germany and/or Shenzhen, China. You will report to the Monitoring Portfolio Product Management Leader.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferably in biological/ clinical science, marketing or business preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of medical device/medical products and/or solutions marketing experience in an international business environment. Medical device/ solutions sales or clinical consulting experience is a strong plus. Customer centricity is a must.
- Highly entrepreneurial and eager with a natural affinity for healthcare business, an interest in acute and critical care domains within healthcare with a market and customer driven mind-set
- Strong analytical skills and the passion to drive business growth. Ability to think creatively and pragmatically and convert product/customer feedback into valuable insights that can help drive the development of new marketing programs
- Healthcare industry experience with markets like China, Japan and India.
- Must have a good understanding of the global medical environment to effectively respond to global market concerns and provide technical support for products
- Experience with definition of value propositions and product launches
- Ability to competently represent the Company at professional functions and customer meetings
- A healthy disdain for the status quo, and a willingness to question existing practices to identify better alternatives
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and be flexible enough to change priorities with short notice when necessary
- Ability to succeed in a rapidly changing, agile environment where continuous innovation is requisite to success.
- Experience working in a matrixed environment with distributed accountabilities and unclear precedents. Must be able to work in a team and independently with minimal direction.
- Solid spoken and written English skills. Command of Chinese is a plus.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.