In this role, you have the opportunity to
- To define operational material management strategy at modality and product level.
- To drive material Lifecycle management during NPI, ECO, EOL and EOP process in most cost effective way.
- To manage middle/long term supplier capacity planning, CAPEX and Flexibility.
- To coordinate with production planner, order desk, buyer, Quality and cross function team for material supply risks management and mitigation plan.
- To manage inventory according to global inventory strategy and meet AOP target
You are responsible for
- Align and balance material planning with production planning;
- Confirm customer order based on production demand and material availability;
- Assure internal and external communication and alignment in case of delays or disruptions;
- Identify material shortage risks at supplier side, including n-tier;
- Take action to mitigate material shortage to prevent customer delivery impact in short term and eliminate the root cause;
- Escalate material risk within Philips according to escalation rules;
- Decide / approve special transport (e.g. air shipment).
- Visits suppliers and initiates & runs projects to improve performance
Inventory Management and Control
- Take ownership for inventory management;
- Create and align buy-item stock / replenishment policy (incl SM(O)I, N-tier);
- Setup SAP parameters for raw materials based on PFEP rule;
- Perform inventory analysis in different dimensions;
- Manage slow-moving and long-aging items;
- SCM master data setup and maintenance e.g: MOQ, LT, SS, min/max;
ECO and Material Life Cycle Management
- Coordinate with cross function (ME, R&D) team for ECO management;
- Manage raw material PIPO and drive obsolesce & excess to minimum;
- Manage and monitor LTB materials;
- Take ownership to plan materials for EOP products and drive excess to minimum;
- E&O management and drive to lowest cost together with ME, R&D and SPS
NPI Material planning
- Involve in NPI project team for early planning of materials;
- Ensure material availability based on different project milestone;
- Drive the excess to minimum through early planning.
You are a part of
- A professional Suzhou Operational Material Management.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Excellent English.
- Strong Planning/organizing/analysis/couching skill
- 5years experiences with order fulfillment management, production planning, Inventory management, and logistics analysis.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and leadership
- Strong PC and SAP system skilled
- Strong analytical and problem solver skills.
- Organized and disciplined.
In return, we offer you
We offer experiences and opportunities that add many unexpected and enriching moments to our employees’ lives. Especially when the innovative health technologies and solutions they help develop benefit their own friends and family.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.