Sr. Professional Marketing Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Build a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions of people in China, while advancing Philips digital transformation journey as a global leader in Health Technology;
You are responsible for
- Develop and deliver comprehensive medical marketing & Channel strategy and execution plan to deliver on our Medical Recommendation, Professional Sales and Brand Share Ambitions.
- Hold operational responsibility to execute on our strategy and YoY set ambitions
- Localize and execute selected Global programs as a core part of the total Greater China POHC Professional Marketing strategy
- Establish Healthcare Professional education programs in the area of OHC for Greater China
- Define and execute the professional digital marketing plan, with focus on OHC Professionals and Clinics in the context of Oral Health Care
- Amplify DP endorsement to consumers with collaboration with MM and Marcom team
- Drive together with the Professional Marketing, Detailing & sales team delivery on the annual Operating Plan (Sales, Profit)
- Ensure robust KPIs and tracking of medical marketing programs/activities and DP channel sales to demonstrate clear ROI
- Monitor competitive activity and raise competitive issues. Develop counter strategies.
- Provide input into the annual medical marketing plans and annual operating plan, and the medical marketing communication materials needed to accomplish the goals.
- Work at local and team up with Global Teams to build competency in medical marketing
- Responsibility for Oral Health Care Clinics and Hospital KOL programs and clinical research partnerships.
- Drive together with the Global and local Product Marketers the Clinical Claims Roadmap for our Oral Health Care Brand and propositions towards consumers
- Jointly with Product & Consumer Marketing leverage on professional endorsement, Claims, research into our Consumer Communications and Brand & Product claims
- Develop the Professional sales Channel strategy in close collaboration with the Professional Sales and detailing lead/team.
You are a part of
- The Brand Creation team within Philips Personal Health portfolio. You will report to OHC BMC Leader and collaborate with many other teams including Brand Marketing, Digital marketing, Media, E-commerce, etc.,.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Min. 7-10 years of relevant and successful medical/clinical end2end business experience in consumer healthcare, Oral Health Care, Nutrition or Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in all aspects of medical professional or clinical marketing; strategic and tactical efforts
- Experience in digital (activation) programs to engage Professionals and drive Consumer engagement
- Demonstrate experience of business planning and activation in a recommendation driven sector (incl. Sales)
- Organization and management skills (for employees, projects and consultants/agencies)
- Strong result driven focus.
- True team players with superior communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- True hands-on professional marketing expert and leader combining strong Strategic, analytical capabilities with a hands-on can-do mindset and attitude
- Proven effectiveness in maintaining effective communication to all (international) stakeholders
- Ability to self-direct through multiple concurrent projects
- Proven track record in championing the power of medical marketing and delivering and safeguarding the voice of the professional in a consumer and market driven organization.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
- A professional but fun workplace, A healthy work-life balance environment;
- An energetic, genuine, inventive, supportive and dynamic team atmosphere;
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.