Key areas of responsibilities
• Support strategic decisions by means of sound business analysis (bus. modeling, opportunity & risk assessments, scenario analysis, etc.) and an “outside in” focus.
• Support execution of organizational and performance improvements by means of a convincing strategically aligned and solid factual plan as well as an understanding of market share and competitive position.
• Monitor the financial position of the Market, Business, Function, Industry operations or Innovation activities. Identifies risks and opportunities to current financial projections and takes corrective actions where needed (e.g., margin improvement, cost improvements, productivity improvement).
• Coordinate and assist in preparing the Monthly Business Review Meeting, RoFo and AOP reviews, reports and analysis.
• Prepares and advices on investment business case reviews (e.g. marketing programs, R&D expenses, Capex)
• Manage relationships with other finance pillars, gathering inputs and jointly ensuring financial control
Key performance indicators
• To assist management in driving and growing business value, to help set and achieve financial and strategic targets and to support BU’s/Function’s/Industry’s/ Innovation Site’s MT to ensure financially sound decision making.
• To coordinate and assist in preparing the financial business planning process: strategic review, budget, rolling forecasts, monthly performance reporting.
• To advice on appropriate business action & response to changes in financial results, customer preferences and external factors.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.