In this role, you have the opportunity to
execute and contribute to the key Procurement Category strategies for Display and User Interface. As such, being accountable for Total Cost of Ownership including material costs, long term assurance of supply, supplier performance, supplier selection & rationalization and procurement information/data management. You are the connection point at a Global level for Factory as well as Market 3rd party spend with the goal to drive amongst others compliance, standardization and cost competitiveness. .
You are responsible for
· Owns Supplier Relationship and delivers strategic impact through Supplier Strategy Development.
· Driving Market spend for display and User interface through the 3rd party catalogue with the goal to standardize and simplify, signaling opportunities for leverage and consolidation.
· Responsible for supplier evaluation and management within the assigned scope.
· Manages Supplier performance scorecard using the Global Supplier Rating System (GSRS) and enriches it with cross-functional stakeholder feedback/calibration. Execute monthly performance review and business review meeting with SQOPE500 suppliers.
· Identifying supplier capabilities, performance, and technologies by conducting competitive assessments and benchmark of existing and potential suppliers.
· Ensure effective communication and representation of Category strategy, programs, and performance to all key-stakeholders.
· Lead price negotiations for assigned supplier portfolio, including gathering relevant benchmark data, supplier market intelligence. Utilizes negotiation factory standards (e-bidding, GaTe, Nego Booklets).
· Work together with cross-functional teams to manage execution of supply base change projects via funnel and Source2Contract RfX event management.
· Responsible for contract management within the assigned scope (develop, maintain, and execute).
· Ensure related risks are controlled and mitigated including quality and regulatory compliancy for all new supplier deployment as relevant.
You are a part of
An exciting global category team consisting of Supplier Account Managers (SAMs), continuously interfacing with innovative technologies and companies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant discipline
· At least 10 years knowledge and experience in general procurement, with preference to display/User interface and especially User Interface related products(control panel, HMI, footswitch, etc. )
· Solid program management skills to drive category related strategic objectives from end to end
· Good understanding of technology, supply base for both the display and user interface Category
· Experience in a production environment (medical/FDA regulated preferred)
· Comfortable working with R&D Engineering, Product Management, Sales, Quality & Regulatory, Legal and Operations
· Fluent in English, Japanese is preferred
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We offer experiences and opportunities that add many unexpected and enriching moments to our employees’ lives. Especially when the innovative health technologies and solutions they help develop benefit their own friends and family
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.